Ka, goddess of spirits

Ka is the goddess who gave name to the religion by the followers of these deities. She's a transparent dragon, likely a ghost, who is known to guide the lost souls to their dearest destination. Ka created light and dark Spirities for the light queen and dark king of the new Spiritland. It is possible that Ka wanted dark and light to live in Spiritland just like when the planet used to be the old lands of dragons that was ruined by the king's selfish desires. She's sure the king had some mental problems he's still dealing with.

Ka seems to empathize with any kind of being, no matter if they're pure or evil. She finds the beings as something precious and beauty, and feels bad for those who lost someone or something. She loves watching what they do everytime at night, being camouflaged as a constellation, but there was some time she decided to become a smaller being version of herself to interact with them like if she was just like them.

She can be sometimes mistaken by evil ghosts, until they find out that she has nothing to do with everything evil they suspected about her. Ka forgives every mortal like a real goddess of purity and empathy.

 Ka forgives every mortal like a real goddess of purity and empathy