Eclipsed dragon, god of dark

The eclipsed dragon is the known kamanian god and lord of the darkness, and the counterpart of the goddess of light. Yet him being deity of the dark doesn't mean being truly evil, but a shy and a little lonely dragon with messy and corrupted powers. The dark deity mostly tries to get near the power of light, as a sign of seeking balance and harmony between both elements, even thought the dark beings started thinking that light only disrupted dark and evil.

In the Forgotten Dimension incident, it was stated that he was the cause of the destruction of told dimension, later discovered that he was just being manipulated by the Void, which caused huge instability in his powers as the dark crystals they summoned exploded and caused havoc around. It is clear that the deity also has problems to control his own negative emotions as well.

The eclipsed dragon still regretted being manipulated by the Evil Power Itself, so he tried to find peace anywhere with light crystals, created by the goddess of light to helped the dark deity get stable and calm. Yet it felt that peace couldn't last forever if the harmony between light and dark breaks, alerting him again and getting out of control once again. To avoid the Void's influence getting into him, he stole the dark jewels that were used to summon her and disappeared with them.

It is unknown where he ended up, but recently, some deities found news about a kamanian reincarnation. They stated it could be him, but it's unknown why and how. And even though all the sudden, this deity is still "on a leash" by Voodoo.