Talk To Me Lance.

Keith was coming back from a mission. When he got back, he noticed that Lotor was looking at Lance with a "needy" face. Keith is trying to make sure that Lance doesn't get hurt. Shiro noticed that Keith was being over protective over Lance. Shiro wanted to know why Keith is so mad when Lotor is near Lance. Lotor was checking some of the ships information with Lance. Both Keith and Shiro were looking at him to tell him to get his hand off of Lances' shoulder. Lotor takes his off the shoulder and places his hand on Lances' head. Keith pulls out the blade. "THAT IS IT!!!" Keith says in a angry tone. Lotor laughed quietly while Shiro was holding him down. Lotor then tells Lance to meet him in his own room.

MEANWHILE:

Pidge and Hunk were talking to Allura anlbout the ship that both her and Lotor are making. Allura was looking around for Lance. "Hey, Pidge. Hunk. Have you guys seen Lance and Lotor? They were just here a doebosh ago." Pidge and Hunk look around. Hunk says, " Maybe they went to go check on the ships engine. Or maybe trying to see if the ship is in good shape. I dunno. Just throwing out some ideas." Pidge goes to check the back on the ship but they weren't there. She then checks the inside of the ship, but they weren't there either.

While that was happening, Keith was looking around the ship to find Lance. Shiro helped Keith find Lance. Shiro then sees Lance running from a room. Keith then stops Lance from running. Lotor was running after Lance and then stops when he sees Shiro and Keith with him. Lotor was just trying to reason with them but Keith and Shiro didn't buy it. Keith then takes Lance somewhere that Lotor couldn't find them. Keith sits Lance down. "Lance. You can talk to me. I'm here to listen to anything you have to say. You can talk to me, Lance. I won't say a word. I promise." Keith tells Lance in a worried tone. Lance looked at Keith with fear in his eyes. Lance started to speak with stutters in his words,"Lotor was trying to...touch me. I tried to get him off of me but he was too fast. No matter what I do, he was able to keep going. But as soon as I saw a opening, I ducked down and ran. When I was running, I saw you guys and you cought me." Keith gets mad for what Lotor did to Lance. Lance then says,"Don't do anything because right now, Allura has his trust, and same with the others so -" Keith interrupts," LIKE FUCKING HELL I AM GOING TO LET THAT SLIDE!! LANCE HE HURT YOU!! Why would you tell me not say anything? I'm not staying quiet for SHIT!! I may be part of the Blade Of Mamora, I am still a Paladin of Voltron. I'm going to say what he did and that is final, Lance McLane." Lance then looks down while Keith was walking to Lotors location. No one was with Lotor so Keith then attacked Lotor. "YOU SICK SON OF A BITCH!! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO LANCE!? YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!" Allura and Pidge walk in to see Keith with his blade in hand. "KEITH!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Allura yells. "HE DECIDED TO HURT LANCE!!" Keith then yells back. "KEITH STEP AWAY FROM LOTOR!!" Pidge then yells at Keith. At that moment, Keith realized that no matter what he says, its won't matter. "You know what? Never mind. Why should I even bother?" Lotor looks at him with a killer face that means that he wants to kill him. So what Lotor did was...

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!