Lotor Did What!?

So what Lotor did was follow Keith to Lances room. Keith hugged Lance and made sure that he was okay. Keith then waked to his room. Lotor then turned Keith around and started to stab him in the stomach multiple times. Keith kicks Lotor in the chest and falls to the floor. Lotor runs to the left on the hallway while Shiro was coming in the hallway from the right. Then Shiro sees blood on the floor. Shiro then follows where the blood leads to. Then Shiro freezes when he sees Keith on the floor full of blood. Shiro then runs to Keith. While Shiro was trying to stop the bleeding, Coran was walking by that area. When he walked in the hallway, he sees Keith bleeding on the floor while Shiro was trying to cover the stab entries.

      After getting Keith in the infermery, Allura and the others ran to the infermery as soon as they heard that Keith was stabbed. Lotor, acting all nice, says,"How can someone get in and out of the castle without activating the alarms?" Allura looked at Lotor and said, "I know not. Normally the castles defences are on point. But now it didn't catch the person who was behind this." Allura then looked around the room and then asked, "Where is Pidge?"

While Allura and the others went to the infermery, Pidge wanted to look over the cameras to see who hurt Keith. Pidge was searching for 10 to 15 minutes. Then, at that moment, when she was just about to call everyone in the bridge, Allura and the others walk in the bridge. Allura then asks,"Why didn't you come to the infermery when we were called?" Pidge looked at Allura dead in the eye and said, "I was looking over the cameras to see who hurt Keith the way they did. Or should I say "he"? LOTOR!" Pidge presses the button to show the camera futage. Allura and the rest of the group saw the camera futage of Lotor stabbing Keith in the gut. Allura, Shiro, Coran, Hunk, and Lance looked at Lotor in shock. Pidge then looked at him and said, "You are becoming like your father: a murderer." Lotor looked at her in shock and tried to run away. Lance and Hunk blocked the way from Lotor. Allura looked at him with a betrayed look. Pidge looked at Lotor, dead in the eye, and said," You may be alive from the outside, but you are sure as hell dead in the inside."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!..........