FAFO

You sat on Optimus' shoulder while he and Ratchet were casually chatting. Suddenly a loud screeching sound echoed through the base. Wheeljack and Smokescreen came racing into the common area. Wheeljack crashed into some of Ratchet's things. Some are definitely broken. This immediately set Ratchet off as both mecha transformed laughing. "What on Earth are you two doing?! Wheeljack, you just broke my-"

"Relax Doc. We're just having some fun." He sounded so carefree. This irritated you. Wheeljack stood up, stepping on something else. Another thing broken. "Aye!" You yelled, catching all four attentions. You pointing to the two reckless mechs glaring. "Motherfuckers, I have been known to slash some tires. And smash some windows. You like your pretty little finishes?"

They both nodded silently. They stood still and straight. "Thought so. Next time, I will key you. FAFO fools." They nodded again and left with their tails between their legs. Once they were out of sight you let out a chuckle. Ratchet stared at you. "Wh- should I even ask?"

"Why do you think Knockout keeps his distance from me?" You said with a snicker. "He's seen me do it."

You were sitting with the other humans. You all were watching a movie. Wheeljack and Smokescreen walked up to the human area. "Um, y/n? We're you being serious abo-"

You cut Smokescreen off without looking away from the screen. "Very," was all you had to say. Raf looked up from next to you. Seeing the slight smirk on your face sent a shiver down his spine. "Y/n, you could scare even Megatron."

"Yeah! Let Y/n face off with Buckethead." Miko shouted in excitement, not fully knowing what the conversation was about. You chuckled at the two. "I'll take that as a compliment, thanks."

"Uh, y/n? Wh- what does 'FAFO' mean?" All three kids started snickering and giggling and you huffed a laugh. You turned your attention to the two bots. Your expression alone nearly sent them into panic. "Fuck around and find out," was all you said deadpanning.

Both mech nodded, spun on their heels and left. You chuckled, satisfied and proud of yourself.