Predaking

(a/n: you have black heals that goes with the dress. I'm sorry if predaking is out of character. Btw I'm sorry this is late, school and family life is a pain in the ass.)

Tears burning your eyes as they fall down your cheeks. It was your prom night and on the way there, your boyfriend dumped you over text. You were riding with your friends so you had to at least arrive to the school. When you get there, you get out and thank them for the ride. After walking a small distance from the school, you call your guardian, Knockout.

You: H-hey Knockers.

K: (y/n)? What's wrong? Aren't you supposed to be at your prom thing?

You: y-yeah.... A-about that. (Bf/n) broke up w-with me while I was on my w-way. *Hic* c-c-can y-you come p-*hic* pick me up?

By this point you were a sobbing mess.

K: of course sweetspark. I'll be there in a few kclicks. How about when we get to the ship me, you, Breakdown and anyone else you want settle down and watch any movie of your choice. How does that sound?

You: y-yeah, I'd like that.

With that, Knockout said his goodbyes and came to get you. When you got to the ship, everyone wanted to know the reason for your tears. It took alot of convincing to keep Megatron on the ship. He, who saw you as his own, wanted to blast the boy from where he stood. Same could be said for a few others. 

Predaking gently takes you from Knockouts shoulder. Truth be told, you loved Predaking with all your heart. With your heels in your hands, Predaking takes you to Knockouts room while Soundwave was setting up (f/m) and Knockers and Breakdown rounded everyone up. You're with the Desepticons more often then not because of the abusive home so of course you're gonna have a few pairs of extra clothes on the ship. After changing, you head to the surveillance room. You lean your head against 'Kings helm and sigh deeply.

~~~~~magical time skip to after the movie~~~~

Everyone starts to deactivate their holoforms as the credits role. The had them out to be closer and comfort you during the movie. The one who held you the entire time was Predaking. You sat in his lap while his head sat on your shoulder and his arms wrapped around your waist. You couldn't help but lean into the safe feelings he gave off. 

"You looked beautiful in that dress," Predaking says suddenly. Being fully aware why you picked the colors, your blush like a mad man. When he sees your face he just chuckles. " It wouldn't it be to match my colors, would it?"

"You smug son of a bitch." You say making a fishy face. He only chuckled again. You glare at him. "What, got somethin to say?"

"Hm maybe," he said. You huff and turn to walk away. He grabs your arm and spins you into his chest. You gasp at the sudden movement. Before you could say anything, his lips are on yours. You kiss back after you realize whats happening. When you both pull away panting, he rests his forehead against yours.

"Well then," you giggle. You peck his lips and lean back to look him in the eyes. "I love you too.