Morning

Cherry woke up, alone. As he adjusted his hair he smelt the sweet scent of pastries.
He slid out of the bed and entered the main room of the small apartment.
Joe turned around, his mouth stuffed with a croissant. "Oh yeah I forgot you were here," Joe said while spitting crumbs everywhere.
"You are disgusting, do you know that?" Cherry looked on in distaste.
"Do you know that you're a stuck up asshole?" Joe replied with a snarky tone. Cherry let out an overly dramatic gasp.
"How dare you, I've done absolutely nothing- Joe cut him off.
"Ah ah ah, my apartment, my rules sweetheart. And my rules are 'do not complain' okay?" Joe said with a smirk.
"Never call me sweetheart ever again for the love of god" Cherry said, repulsed.
"I'll call you whatever I want cutie, you're the one that slept in my bed." Joe winked and smiled at Cherry.
"Don't say it like that, it's sounds vulgar. You're doing this on purpose, if you want to hookup with me that bad just say so" Cherry said with a shrug. Joe was taken aback by Cherry's statement and didn't say anything.
"Now I'm changing out of this foul smelling hoodie. Do not come into the room while I'm getting changed. Understood?" Cherry questioned.
"Oh but baby I want to see that sweet body of yours again please," Joe said jokingly. Cherry just responded with a simple "ew" and shut the door.

In the main room, Joe had just received a text on his phone, it was from Shadow. It read:
"Hey, just wondering abt S tonight, do you know if that still going ahead or if it's been called off?" 
"Oh" Joe had completely forgotten about the beef that was supposed to happen that night.
He typed back :
"No sorry I've heard nothing about it, but I'm going to assume that it's being called off considering that the blizzard doesn't look like it's going to pass anytime soon" he sent it.
"Oh ok thanks for letting me know man" shadow replied
"Np" just as he sent the last text, Cherry walked in.
"Want breakfast?" Joe asked looking at Cherrys hungry expression.
"Yes please, if you would be so kind as to move out of my way so I can grab some food, though I doubt you can do that because of how big you are almost as big as a gorilla" Cherry said snarkily.
"Wow, what crawled up your ass?" Joe handed him a baked pastry full of melted chocolate and a glass of orange juice.
"Probably a termite considering how unhygienic this place is" Said Cherry with an eyeroll. Cherry chomped down on his chocolate filled pastry.
"Wait do I have to pay you for this?" He asked through a mouth full of chocolate.
"It's fine, on the house just for you" Joe replied winking. A slight pinkish hue appeared on Cherry's face.
"But, you do have chocolate on your face," Joe said with a smirk. Cherry patted the side of his mouth, frantically trying to get the chocolate off his face.
"You're missing it entirely," Joe said with a laugh. Cherry scoffed.
"Well, I wouldn't be if you would just help me, would I?" Cherry said, agitated.
"Look, let me just," Joe reached his hand up to Cherrys face and brushed off the chocolate. He held Cherrys face for an awkward amount of time after.
"Thanks?" Cherry said sarcastically, moving Joes hand away, even though he was internally panicking.
"Uh ya no problem haha, I'm going to go to the bathroom" Joe said awkwardly. His face was red as he left.
Cherry sipped on his orange juice while he observed Joe leave the room.
'What was that about?' Cherry wondered to himself.
As Joe walked down the stairs he realised that the corridor was freezing. He shivered and ran to the bathroom.
He opened the door to find Cherrys board beeping as it was finished charging. "Ugh, so loud" he muttered.
He went back upstairs to the little apartment and opened the door.
"Your stupid robot is done charging" Joe said.
"Do you mean finished charging, you used incorrect grammar, and by the way her name is Carla" Cherry said smugly.
"Oh whatever just go turn it off, it's irritating" Joe said with a vein emerging from his forehead.
"Alright" Cherry got up from his seat and walked out.
Joe watched as pink hair fell onto Cherrys shoulders neatly as he walked out.
'Ugh, I'm really down bad' he thought to himself.