"Real Love Baby"

A few months had swiftly passed since you and Tom decided to indulge in a much-needed mini-vacation to Old Quebec. The charming city was blanketed in a pristine layer of snow, creating a serene winter wonderland. Choosing a cozy cabin nestled amidst the snowy landscape, you both embraced the beauty of the season.

As the snowflakes danced outside, the two of you found warmth indoors, surrounded by the crackling fire and the comforting glow of cabin lights. The ambiance was set, and you both decided to enjoy the wintry evening with a generous supply of wine.

The snowfall intensified, creating a magical scene outside. With every sip of wine, the laughter and joy between you and Tom grew. The walls of the cabin seemed to disappear as you reveled in each other's company.

The night wore on, and the snowfall eventually ceased. Tom, in a delightful state of inebriation, suggested an impromptu adventure. With only his boxer on, he stumbled towards the door, beckoning you to follow. "Real Love Baby" by Father John Misty played softly in the background, creating a perfect soundtrack for the evening.

"Let's forget who we are for one night," Tom sang, his voice a mix of tipsy enthusiasm and genuine happiness. He threw himself into the snow, the lyrics blending with his laughter. "We're not animals, baby, it's the people who lie to themselves."

His carefree antics were contagious, and you couldn't help but join in. Embracing the whimsy of the moment, you followed suit, bottle of wine in hand.

Tom continued to sing, "I want real love, baby. Ooh, don't leave me waiting. I've got real love, maybe. Wait until you taste me." His voice echoed through the winter air, creating a unique and unforgettable serenade.

In that whimsical moment, surrounded by the pristine snow, you and Tom created memories that would linger long after the snow had melted.

And so, in the heart of Old Quebec, amid the serenity of winter, your laughter and Tom's joyous spirit echoed, etching a chapter of love and happiness in the story of your shared adventures.