"When Harry Met Sally"

The soft morning sunlight streamed through the windows of your dreamy Upper West Side apartment, casting a warm glow on the plants and books that adorned the space. Returning from a rejuvenating vacation in Quebec, both you and Tom were feeling a mix of exhaustion and the lingering magic of your time away.

On this particular Sunday morning, you decided to recreate a bit of that vacation magic by surprising Tom with oat milk lattes and croissants—his favorite. As the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air, you settled in to watch "When Harry Met Sally," a classic that held a special place in both of your hearts.

Tom, though still carrying a bit of fatigue from the trip, found comfort in the familiar surroundings. He sighed with contentment. "Coming back to this cozy apartment feels like coming home after a grand adventure."

You nodded in agreement, a shared smile reflecting the memories of the vacation. "And there's no place like home, especially when it's with you."

As the movie played, Tom's exhaustion seemed to fade, replaced by the allure of the film's captivating script. "You know," he mused, turning towards you, "I've always thought I'd make a great Harry Burns."

You laughed, the vacation spirit still alive in the room. "Absolutely! You'd be an amazing Harry."

A mischievous glint appeared in Tom's eyes as he playfully began reciting the famous line, "I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." His delivery was spot-on, and you couldn't help but be captivated by his charm.

Heart pounding, caught in the moment, you impulsively leaned in and kissed him. To your delight, he responded with equal enthusiasm. The embrace lingered, and as the movie credits rolled, you found yourselves in the midst of a romantic setting—casting a warm, golden hue across the room.

Exhaustion from the journey faded into the background, replaced by the electric thrill of being in each other's arms in the heart of New York City. The cozy apartment became a haven, a place where vacation memories intertwined with the magic of love, marking the beginning of a beautiful chapter in your lives.

I miss writing another short story about our dear Tom Blyth! This time, I aimed for a cozy vibe— again.

I remembered a reel where Tom shared his top four movies, and "When Harry Met Sally" was one of them – a favorite of mine too. So, I envisioned a short story of you and him enjoying the film in a cute NYC apartment. What a dream! :((

 What a dream! :((