CHAPTER 1

Some times the saying that everything happens for a reason feel like a lie. There couldn't be any good reason for what is happening now. Why was a she wolf mated to a human male? So many questions left unanswered, so many missing pieces in the puzzle and the questions keeps coming.
        After being mocked by the pack members who were already mated with pups of their own Ember ran away from the pack to cool down. She was never liked by others in the first place or the best way to put it is  that she is no longer ms. perfect anymore as she is now thirty years old and still haven't found her mate. Males can be overlooked if there were in her position because their mate might be human or other races. She on the other hand has traveled to all the packs hoping to find her mate but she always comes back home mateless. The entire pack concluded that she doesn't have a predestined mate and its better if she could settle down with any male who show any interest in her. She refused vehemently because she believed she has a mate out there waiting for her. She is now a shell of her former bubbly and bright self.
        Standing under a tree close to the cemetery down the hill that led to the human, rain droplets falls wetting the soil almost masking the alluring scent of the man dressed in black kneeling in front of a tombstone.  Ember was frozen to the ground as she couldn't blink because she doesn't want to loose sight of the man far away from her.
He's human and most importantly her MATE. He stood up and left the cemetery in his black sports car, all these while Ember hasn't taken her eyes off him until his car was out of sight. She could move again but instead of walking or dancing in joy for finding her mate she fell to the ground crying. The heavy rain drops missed with the tears falling endlessly from her eyes as she felt very helpless. She curled herself into a ball on the ground and continued weeping.
        She woke up and found herself in her room in the pack house. she didn't need a genius to tell her that her dad brought her back home. She has two sibling whom are already mated though she's the oldest amongst them. She and her mother had a fall out which eventually led to hate between them. Her father to her is the only family she has because her other siblings avoided her like a plague like the way the other pack members do. It's only her father that that could actually care enough about her to go and search for her.
'Good Morning, how are you feeling?' Dustin, her father asked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD DAY MY LOVELY READERS, AS IT'S ALREADY OBVIOUS THIS IS A NEW NOVEL THAT I GOT INSPIRED TO WRITE. I WILL NEED AND APPRECIATE ALL THE SUPPORT AND ENCOURAGEMENT I CAN GET TO PUSH ME FURTHER TO BE ABLE TO UPDATE FREQUENTLY. THIS FIRST CHAPTER IS NOT LONG AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO GATHER ALL MY THOUGHTS AND IDEAS PROPERLY BEFORE I START WRITING LENGTHY CHAPTERS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE SOME IDEAS FOR THE NOVEL AND LEAVE POSITIVE COMMENT. THANK YOU FOR GIVING THIS BOOK A TRY, SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.