Prologue

Somewhere is a decent populated city known as Shoxford, there resides a team of 4 who's intention is to make sure the city is in good hands, protected from any danger that may lurk ahead. The team first consists of Team Leader Clover, who's the oldest of the team and has the ability grip onto stuff using a tail attached to her powersuit and dig underground, using what appears to be some kind shovel, to find out if there's anything happening down underneath that may be the source of a problem the team is faced with. Next is Problem Solver Juliane, the second oldest of the team. She carries a magnifying glass to search for clues and gather information that may lead to a solution. Sometimes, a solution may be found by another team member, which is easily much of a help. Third is Lizzy, the youngest and wildest member of the group who, ever since she first tried on her powersuit, believes that she's part frog. Her abilities are to grapple onto stuff using her tongue that looks pretty much frog like(probably because something in the powersuit messed with some of her genes or DNA) on stuff that would be too high out of one's reach, and can attach onto things which is useful for climbing stuff, and can jump great lengths. Last is Robo-Dog Screwie, who's known as the "Toolbox" of the team because of his ability to turn his front paws into anything the team might need for building or fixing stuff. Examples of tools he has includes a hammer, a screwdriver, a wrench, and even a Drill in come cases. He can also notify the team whenever there's danger lying ahead, using the screen his face is programmed on, which can turn into a caution sign whenever there's a problem in the city. Everything will go great for the PowerForce knowing that the city of Shoxford will remain in good hands whether they are here to protect it. That would be until one catastrophic day that will be too big and really dangerous for the PowerForce to solve.