Chapter 3: A new city

The team looked in amazement, just even as the sun was setting, they somehow managed to find some kind of city that almost looked a bit like theirs but just a bit more...colorful.

The 4 walked down from the finishing point to almost get a better glance of the place. It only puts more color burst into their sight.

"So, I'm guessing this is where we're gonna have our stay?" Clover asked. "Could be," Juliane proceeded to answer,

Screwie proceeded to sniff around bits of the area, of course normal dog instincts

"𝕁𝕖𝕖𝕫, 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕤𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾ℝ𝔸𝕊𝕊 𝕤𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕨."

"Probably because we're in a different area, Screwie. Of course everything would smell new you." Clover tells Screwie.

"...𝕋𝕣𝕦𝕖, 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖." Screwie said, still picking up some scents.

The crew started going the area more, seeing tall buildings with some having numbers printed on them, flowers blooming, and even some kind of fountain nearby.

"Anyplace to get some rest?" Lizzy asked, started to get tired, "I mean, it's getting late, don't you think we should be getting some sleep at this point?" Lizzy wasn't really paying attention to where she was going because after she asked about it, she hopped right into a tree.

"...ow"

"I think you answered your own question, Liz." Clover said.

--------------------

The team started to set everything down under the tree just as starts began to form in the sky

Juliane placed down a blanket pulled from her backpack just so her and the would be a but more comfortable, before placing both her backpack and neck guard next to each other before getting out a juice box. Lizzy decided to take off her helmet just to catch a bit if the cool breeze through her hair, Clover told what seemed to probably be some kind of story, and Screwie just...well, feel asleep. Even he was pooped out from going long distances.

It would eventually take a while before the rest of the team dozed off to sleep

It would eventually take a while before the rest of the team dozed off to sleep. Knowing that this would be the beginning of a new adventure.

Even if it involved moving to a different place.