Chapter 1: A new type of danger

It was a normal day in Shoxford as usual. The PowerForce are just doing some kind of usual routine. Everything was going great.

That would be until 4 pm.

Screwie would be sleeping in his room, normally to just recharge. Sometimes Clover would be at that exact room to clean up anything at looked dirty and pick up some tools that may have fallen. This would be that very clean up day, and she bring Lizzy to help out. Suddenly Screwie wakes up, sounding a danger alarm. Lizzy instantly realizes the alarm signal. Clover does too but looks closely at screen, in which Lizzy doesn't normally do.

"Must be some problem happening in the city," Lizzy says, "Surely this wouldn't be such an issue."

As Lizzy attempts to reach for the exit of the room, Clover grabs onto her with her tail.

"I don't know Lizzy." Clover says looking at Screwie's face screen, "This one looks serious. Just look at Screwie, his screen's displaying something different..."

Normally Screwie's screen would display a yellow caution sign whenever there's danger happening in Shoxford. However, instead of a caution sign, his screen displayed this instead:

 However, instead of a caution sign, his screen displayed this instead:

"Woah..." Lizzy says looking quite shocked, "You're right, Screwie is displaying something different. Should we call Juliane down here? She might know what this signal means."

"Probably." Clover answers

-------------

Juliane does a little check up on Screwie and what his screen is displaying.

"I'm just as confused as you guys. He's never displayed a 'code red' alert before." Juliane says to her other 2 team mates. Suddenly, Screwie sounds out little high pitched beep noise and displays some kind of warning message, which catches the attention of all 3 of the team members. His screen displays the following message:

" DANGER: CHEMICAL SPILL, HYDROGEN CYANIDE RELEASE NEAR SHOXFORD. MAY SPREAD QUICKLY IS NOT HANDLED CORRECTLY.

HYDROGEN CYANIDE IS A COLORLESS GAS WOTH A BITTER ALMOND ODOR. LONG EXPOSURE TO IT CAN BE FATAL.

RESIDENTS IN A 50 MILE RADIUS OF SPILL ARE TO EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY."

Juliane turns over to Clover and Lizzy, both are as shocked as she is.

"Guys...this seems like a problem we won't be able handle..." Juliane says.

"I mean, we should be good if we're not in the radius...uh...how close even is the spill anyway?" Lizzy says restating herself.

Screwie hears her question, and displays a map to locate where the spill happened and the hideout the team resides at. Turns out they were pretty close to where the spill happened.

"Guys..." Clover says, "Juliane's right. This is a problem we won't be solving. We don't even have the protective gear required and is far too dangerous for us to handle. Looks like our only option is to evacuate."

Clover quickly picks up Screwie, who's screen now shows his face, and runs out of the hideout. Juliane and Lizzy follow up Clover to the exit or their hideout. The team had never thought that there would be problem that would be far too dangerous for them to solve and having to leave what the city they called home.