Chapter 2: Moving out

Even though it seems rough for the team themselves, moving out of the area was the safest option as they didn't want to put their lives in extreme danger.

After a while looking for where to go, Screwie immediately jumps out of Clover's hands and runs off into a wooded area.

"Wh-Screwie? Where do you think you're going? Get back here!" Clover says with a bit of panic in her voice. Juliane and Lizzy follow in their leader's footsteps

They pretty soon found Screwie, who was just sitting there, patiently waiting for them to arrive.

"𝕀 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕦𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕔𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕪 𝕀 𝕣𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕗𝕗." Screwie informs the 3, who's screen now sketches out a map of where the path of the woodland area might lead to. " 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕨𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕪. ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕚𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥'𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕗𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕪𝕡𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕖𝕧𝕒𝕔𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖."

"Huh, your screening seems to be a bit confused

"Huh, your screening seems to be a bit confused. So you're saying this route will lead us to some city?" Clover asks the robot dog, "Well, if your saying that's the safest route, I'm in on it. Lead us the way, boy!"

And with that, PowerForce goes off moving into what might be where they might reside until the danger is over.

---------------------------------------

Since moving off into the woodlands path, Juliane reaches out in her backpack to get put a notepad and pencil, just to jot down what they might encounter evacuating from Shoxford from this path Screwie insisted them to go through.

At first, she really didn't find or notice anything unusual of the path or her team mates. So she didn't feel the need to write down anything. After about 30 minutes, the team decided to take a quick break just to relax themselves from walking alot. After a few minutes they got back up and started to continue their tour. Everything seemed to be going well.

That would be until about an hour and 34 minutes later, as Clover got ahead of Screwie, Lizzy in the same place as Screwie and Juliane a bit behind them. As Juliane was about to note some of the stuff she discovered, she heard something drop down, which gave her a bit of a shock. Juliane thought it was just a stick that fell, but the drop sounded a bit loud to be a stick so she investigated where the sound was located. It didn't take long before she found out what happened.

It appears that Lizzy must've become tired of trying to walk along the path that she collapsed in exhaustion

It appears that Lizzy must've become tired of trying to walk along the path that she collapsed in exhaustion. This was unusual of Lizzy since she would always be energetic in the team's missions and would follow along with a burst of energy. Juliane and Screwie just stopped in their tracks. Clover also heard something drop but didn't suspect anything, which was just odd for a leader, and would've ventured on if she didn't hear Juliane telling her to come over to where the source was.

"Uh Clover...problem...help?"

As Clover rushed back from where she from, she now sees what both Juliane and Screwie are looking at.

"Odd..." Clover states, "Lizzy's never been this tired before. I know she gets tired but not enough to make her collapse. At least she isn't unconscious but just a bit exhausted."

Clover then picks up Lizzy. "I'll just carry her through the pathway." Clover says she's just about to continue walking along.

" Clover says she's just about to continue walking along

Juliane and Screwie both nod in agreement. Soon after they all walked off, continuing their journey, while Juliane jots down what happened:

"Evacuation path, entry 1: Things went normal as planned, until our Wild Child member Lizzy collapsed. Clover eventually had to pick her up but so far, we seem to be getting close to our destination looking back at Screwie and his programmed GPS map."

--------------------------------------

After a exhausting 2 hours and 45 minutes, Screwie beeps. This indicates that they arrived at their destination.

"That's it?" Juliane asks looking really confused, "All I see are a bunch of branches blocking the path."

After moving away the branches, a beam sunlight hits them, just as the sun is setting. This wakes Lizzy up from her nap, still being held onto by Clover.

"Woah, this seems...almost similar but also something we've never even seen before." Clover says while her and her other team members look in amazement.

" Clover says while her and her other team members look in amazement

"Could...could this be..." Clover pauses for a bit, still looking around the place as the sun continues to set.

"A new kind of city?"