Drunk ⚠︎

Don't read if you'll be uncomfortable ^^ btw this'll be short.

---

They were locked in a heated make out, their tongues dueling to outmaneuver one another. Hanni kept whimpering from the pleasure, her body shuddering softly under the touch of Minji.

Minji finally pulled away, their lips still moist with their mixed saliva. She was initially embarrassed to engage in such behavior at a party but promptly remembered it was Haerin's party, and she promptly hoisted Hanni in her arms to take her to another room.

Minji stumbled blindly into a room and immediately locked the door behind them. It's unclear whose bedroom it is but she doesn't care much. The only thing that matters to her is Hanni. She gently lowers Hanni down to the bed and lays on her back. Then she pulls Hanni on top of her for more intense physical contact, while their heated love-making is about to start.

"Minji, what are you do-" Hanni couldn't finish her sentence before Minji grabbed her shoulder to pull her towards her, and they passionately kissed once again.

Like a gentle breeze at first, their kiss began to get intense and aggressive as Minji became rough and aggressive. Taking control of the situation, Minji's one hand grasped Hanni's hair to kiss her again and again, while her other hand began to unbutton Hanni's shirt.

Despite her attempts to speak, Minji had no intention of letting her speak. Each time Hanni began to speak, Minji cut her off with yet another fierce kiss, her passion overriding any sense of gentleness that she had to start with. With both hands now free to do as she wished, Minji unbuttoned Hanni's shirt with one hand and began to caress her soft skin with the other.

Minji finally pulled away slowly. She got up from the bed, and Hanni was sitting in her lap.

"Lose your shirt for me, darling." Minji said in her deep and raspy voice, her tone was so sensual that it made Hanni melt in her arms.

Hanni quickly obeyed her, quickly taking off her shirt to show her soft body beneath. Minji bit her lower lip and kissed it gently.

When Hanni saw Minji biting her lips, she looked away in a shy manner. She was blushing profusely because of the intense feelings of intimacy.

Minji leaned close to her ear and whispered softly, "Don't be shy, my bunny." Hanni's heart was filled with butterflies and she felt more melt by just hearing Minji's voice.

Minji took control over the situation and held Hanni by the waist. She was now on top of her. Minji removed her shirt, and they kissed aggressively.

Minji was feeling aggressive and passionate. She was on top of Hanni, pinning her to the bed by the hand as they kissed. She moved lower and lower until she was in her thighs.

She then secretly moves Hanni's pants down until she has only underwear. Minji gets up and spreads her legs open wide.

Hanni tried to hide her privates and said: "W-wait!" but Minji pulls her underwear down.

The heat was building up from the passion and intimacy between them. From the kiss to the touches and to the way they were revealing to each other. Their bodies were in contact and their breathing intensified.

Minji smirked at her then she began to touch her pr/vate area.

"So damn wet for me, huh? My little bunny?" Minji said as she slowly put her middle finger inside Hanni's p/ssy

"Minji-aah!~" Hanni moaned. "Wait!-" She added. Before she can speak, Minji cuts her again by adding another finger inside then starts to thrust it, in and out.