🔪🔪

TW: blood gore yeah you know it 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vince threw Rody onto the floor, his hand holding him down from his collar. Evidently he didn't really care whether Rody explained himself.

"UHH-"

"Were you seriously going to lock me out after I offered you free housing?"

"No, wait, actually- that's not what happened-"

"You certainly don't know your place, Rody." He pulled out a knife from his chef jacket. "Nice timing, I was getting quite hungry anyway."

Rody choked from Vince grabbing his collar more and more tightly. "Stop- ach- seriously, STOP!"

Vince pointed the knife towards his throat. "If you keep on shouting I won't hesitate to kill you."

Rody was gasping for breath at this point. Even shuddering was risky as the tip of the blade was right against his skin. Vince traced the tip down to his shoulder and started slicing. Rody put a hand to his mouth to refrain from screaming. The blade cut into the skin above around his neck slowly revealing a blood red gash. He was either enjoying it or doing it unpurposefully. Either way a rather small slice was taken out near the base of the neck. Vince tried it-- rather tender and a bit sweet, even.

He proceeded to cut lower towards the chest, ripping through Rody's clothes. Even though he was cutting a human he still seemed quite skilled somehow, like identifying specific muscles or tendons. Tears were forming in Rody's eyes; he would've screamed, but he could only bite his hand in pain. It was an absolute burning sensation, similar to boiling water, scorching hot but ice cold for a split second sometimes due to chemical shock. The new exposed layer of flesh felt very cold against the drafty bathroom air. Another slice under the collarbone. Not as tasty as the neck, it was still sweet but not as tender. It is a bit like beef, but more delicate and soft, especially how it was fresh and still dripping blood. Speaking of which, Rody's entire top torso was practically tainted red. He looked even more delicious this way-- Vince resisted the urge to literally disect him on the spot. But Rody was on the ground, defenseless, there was no one to stop him, it was a tempting sight.

Vince leaned forward and bit down near an earlier wound. 

"AH!" Rody's eyes widened.

Vince eyed him with dissatisfaction and stabbed his right arm, telling him to shut up. The chefs downstairs could easily hear, and worse, the customers. But a part of him just wanted to do it out of spite. He suddenly paused as if mid-thought.

"Do you think you deserve this?"

"N-no?"

Vince laughed. "You're right. But I'm going to do it anyway."

He continued to eat him, not any gentler, all around the same area, enough to satisfy but not enough to make him pass out. Minutes, maybe even half an hour had passed until Vince stood up. Rody was holding the back of his palm to his forehead. Underneath he looked at Vince with a half glaring half exhausted expression. 

"Alright. Go clean yourself up." Vince threw the sentence out so randomly as if he wasn't just on the brink of killing someone.

"..."

"Don't sulk at me. It's time for you to get used to it. Also, clean the floor as well."

Who does he think he is, my mom??  thought Rody. "Fine..."

~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

yall knew this was gonna happen at some point 

~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

my fbi agent is traumatized after seeing my search history for this chapter...

("what does human flesh taste like" "what part of a human tastes the best" "can you eat a human raw")