CHAPTER FOUR

With the Elite Squad: -

Baekhyun came back from the washroom being lost in his thoughts.  He flinched a bit when someone held his shoulder but relaxes when he saw Chanyeol.  "You went to check up on Yoongi right?", Chanyeol asked while Baekhyun sighs and nods his head.  "He is not fine Chan.  He must be breaking down in there.  But see we can't do anything", Baekhyun said while his eyes turned glossy making Chanyeol sigh.  

"Baek, I am equally worried as you for Yoongi.  But we can't do anything.  For now, let's comfort him", Chanyeol said while Baekhyun nods his head and wiped his tears.  All the Elite squad members looked at ChanBaek sadly.  They also feel helpless looking at a tough guy like Yoongi like this.  Just then,  Scoups's phone rang snapping him out of his thoughts.  He excused himself and went to the least crowded area to attend the call.  

After speaking for few minutes, he ended the call and turns around to go but bumped into someone.  He immediately caught the other person by their waist towards himself, out of reflex.  The other person held his collar tightly to prevent themself from falling down.  "Are you okay Miss?", Scoups asked while making the person stand properly on the floor.  "Not Miss, it's Mister and yeah I am fine", the boy said while lifting his head up making the other male's heart to skip a beat. 

The boy has soft facial features and is looking so beautiful.  Scoups snaps out of his thoughts when the boy waved his hands infront of his face.  "Back to earth", the boy said while Scoups looked at him.  "I am sorry, I shouldn't have addressed you like that", Scoups said while the boy sighs.  "It's okay.  You are not the first one to call me that anyways", the boy said while adjusting his clothes and looked up at Scoups with a smile.  

"Who are you?", Scoups asked while the boy looked at him with a smile.  "I-I... I am the make-up artist for the models today", the boy said with a smile while Scoups nods his head.  "If you don't mind, can I get your autograph?  I am a fan of your group", the boy said while Scoups nods his head.  The boy checked his pockets but slightly pout when he didn't find anything to get the idol's autograph.  Scoups chuckle at the boy in front of him before taking his pen out.  

He moved closer to the boy who looked up at him with confusion.  Scoups looked at the boy before moving his eyes to his shirt and signed in his shirt.  The boy's lips slightly parted as he looked at the idol's face carefully.  Scoups smiled after signing and looked up when his eyes met with the boy's beautiful eyes.  

Imagine Scoups is signing in the boy's shirt like this but standing a little closer: -

Their faces are so close that even if anyone moves slightly, they will kiss.  Both of their staring contest came to an end by a voice.  "Yaah!  Where were you?  We all were searching for you", Hobi said while walking towards both of them.  Both of them backed away while Hobi came near them and looked at Scoups then at the boy before slightly bowing to the boy.  "I am really sorry, but I have to take this brat with me now", Hobi said and dragged the embarrassed Scoups with him without waiting for the boy's answer.