CHAPTER THIRTEEN

After dinner in Soobin's room: -

As Soobin is in his deep slumber, the door of his room opened slowly.  The person without making a noise came towards Soobin with light steps and sat on the bed.  He moved his hands to Soobin's cheeks to touch it but stops midway.  He clenches his fist as he moves his hand away from the other.  

"I shouldn't have acted like that.  I acted like a moron and lashed out on you instead of figuring this out together", Yeonjun said with a hushed trembling voice as he looked at Soobin's sleeping face.

"I shouldn't have said such bad things to you, knowing how much that words would hurt you.  Hell!  I wasn't even in my right mind, but I know that won't justify the words I said to you.  Deep down, I can tell that I am a reason behind this state of yours, your emotional exhaustion", Yeonjun said while looking at the floor.

"After that argument we had, I couldn't find the courage to come and talk to you.  I want to apologize to you but too ashamed to face you.  Also, a single sorry won't make up for the words I said to you", Yeonjun said as he gazes at the soft delicate features of Soobin.

"Why am I feeling weird? Like weirdly mesmerized by you and oddly attracted to you.  It didn't start now; it was from that... night.  I am confused, very much confused now", Yeonjun sighs as he gulps the lump forming in his throat.

"I thought I know what love is.  I thought my heart belonged to someone else but then...  this happened.  That night changed everything", Yeonjun said and hesitantly he reached out to brush a lock of hair from Soobin's forehead.

"Maybe I never knew what my heart wanted all along", he says as a lone tear escapes his eyes.  Yeonjun bites his lips to prevent any sobs from leaving his mouth as he looked at the sleeping guy.  "I am so confused, s-so lost...", Yeonjun said while cupping Soobin's cheeks.

"What is it?  Is this love? Was it you all along?  Was I too blind to notice this?", Yeonjun asks with shaky voice as he held Soobin's hand softly with one hand and cupped his cheeks with other hands before placing a kiss on the other's forehead.

"I need some time.  To sort out the tangled mess of my heart, but I promise I won't take too long.  I will make up for the things I did, I will do whatever it takes to earn your forgiveness.  For now, sleep well", he said as he leaves the room silently not before looking back at the sleeping guy.

In S.coups room: -

After dinner both Jungkook and S.coups went to S.coups room to play video games. Their competitive spirits soared to new heights, as they delved deeper into the gaming session.  

"Prepare to lose Jungkookie.  I am going to win", S.coups said, with his fingers dancing across the controller with expert precision.  

"You'll be the one losing hyung.  I am a champion", Jungkook says while chuckling as they continued the game.  They played the game with utmost concentration, when S.coup's phone rings, catching their attention.

"Hold on!", Jungkook exclaimed, pausing the game and peaking over at S.coup's phone. S.coup's too kept his game controller down and looked at the caller id just to see an unknown number.

"A mysterious caller alerts!  I wonder who is it this time?  Your 1564th wife or your 3567th girlfriend?", Jungkook said teasingly making S.coups chuckle. "Or just another scammer trying to sell me a lifetime supply of rubber duckies?", S.coups said making Jungkook laugh.

"Really hyung?  Rubber duckies?  Now I am eager to know who is it?  Attend it", Jungkook said while throwing his gaming console somewhere. "Could it be him?", S.coups thought in his mind as he attends the call while Jungkook just sat beside S.coups watching and hearing everything keenly.