Then its time to say Goodbye

"This isn't happening, I don't believe it," Lloyd shook as the Overlord loomed over him. His cold aura made him feel like his bones would turn to ice.

The Overlord chuckled menacingly, his laughter filled the empty space in the room and made Lloyd's ears feel like popping. "I have returned. Your grandfather fought me and failed, your father fought me and also failed. You tried twice and failed just like your forebears," the Overlord smirked as he paced around Lloyd. A purpled lightning dances in the Ultimate villains hands.

"You know what they say, three times the charm," Lloyd huffed.

"You still hope, admirable. But foolish. Watch as I crush that hope," the Overlord spat as his power began to charge the surrounding villains and the weapons of Spinjitzu became crystallised.

Each villains thank and bowed to the Overlord. "You gave them cute purple outfits,is that supposed to impress me?" Lloyd joked, trying to remain strong against the gripping fear.

"Perhaps this will," the overlord spat as he summoned his power again. The central and largest crystal glowed with a menacing light as power surged through the area, rasing the hideout of villains into the sky.

The room rumbled as their fortress moved swiftly through the air. The small time villains were impressed by the feat.

"Witness my power son of Garmadon and see that resistance is useless. Join me," the overlord offered. "I offer you a chance. Stand be Harumi's side and do my bidding as she does or refuse and be destroyed, the choice is yours."

"The thing is sometimes I like to order off the menu so I'm going with choice number three," Lloyd smirked

"Choice number three?" The overlord rasped.

"Escape and live to fight another day!" Lloyd snapped as he kicked out, pushing off the overlord, he kicked at one of the crystal weapons, ripping it out of the hands of Vangelis and sending it into the central crystal.

The room became unstable and the chain connected to the roof snapped and Lloyd fell to the floor.

The fortress began to fall from the sky as Lloyd pulled himself from his feet.

The fortress began to tilt sidewards, Lloyd grabbed onto a crystal to keep himself from free falling, "thanks for hosting the party guys but I think I'll be going now," Lloyd grinned as he made his escape.

He could hear the Overlords angry roar, "Fools! Stop him!"

Vangelis flew after him, weapon in hand, Lloyd nimbly dodged Vangelis' magic as he made his way through the halls.

Somewhere along the way, he lost Vangelis, the fortress became upright which meant the Overlord was stabilising the place again and that he was running out of time to escape.

"Where the heck am I? Why do mysterious temples have to be so mysterious?" Lloyd huffed to himself as he sprinted through the endless and maze like halls.

"Where exactly do you think you're going?" Aspheera hissed at Lloyd as she appeared in his path. "We're floating up into the sky and last I checked ninja can't fly,"
She smirked as she slashed at Lloyd with her spear.

"(Y/n) trusted you!" Lloyd shouted at Aspheera as he knocked her backwards using spinjitzu.

Saying her name made him shaky, he shook it off, he couldn't think of what he lost, not right now. Mr. E was the next villain to come after him.

Lloyd hurled his golden power at him but he continuously dodged, "I've practiced with someone much faster than you," Lloyd smirked as he dashed towards Mr. E locking into hand to hand combat. Mr. E kicked Lloyd into the wall, Lloyd slid down and leaped upwards before Mr. E's foot collided with his face. Lloyd stamped his feet down on top of him and leaped away. Preparing to face him again... he never was able to beat (Y/n)... Mr. E drew a gun, something Lloyd knew he was no match for. All Lloyd could do was run.