Y/n Uzumaki

A/n: this is my first naruto x Helluva boss story but its a male reader X Loona story. so enjoy this first chapter.

before I.m.p was created.

Japan Tokyo 1999  the attack of the nine tail fox. A mother and father were attacked by a man in a strange mask. As the mother summoning a Goetia from hell, Stolas has answered the call to M/n's a good friend of his and her husband, who's right now is keeping the fox busy Stolas was aware of the nine tail fox was finding ways to stop it before it destroyed humanity.

Stolas: How bad is it?

M/n: *sigh* it's worse when it first started.

F/n runs in to check in on his wife with as the baby who has whiskers on his face. has already been born. Laying on a rock crying

F/n: It's down, but not for long. There is one way to stop it.

Stolas and M/n give him a questioning look. F/n knows that they will not like it

Stolas: Well.

F/n looked to M/n with a knowing looked she won't like it.

F/n: We'll have to seal the fox inside Y/n.

M/n and stolas looked at him shocked. Like he was crazy.

Stolas: Are you sure. You know, if you do that, people around here would see him as a threat or, worse, kill him.

F/n sighed as he knew what Stolas was talking about, and it was true. M/n looked at him, nodding.

M/n: As much I'm against it, well, I don't have a choice.

Stolas: You still have the scrolls?

Y/n's parents nodded. As they put the fox woke up. Stolas kept it busy as F/n got the sign ready. Stolas wasn't a match for the fox it knocked him crashing against  the tree. His daughter was going to be born sometime next year.

As f/n got done with the seal chains wrapped around the fox. As it struggled, its claws were inches away from stomping on y/n, but M/n got in the way protecting f/n notices this got in the way to protect the two only to get a claw from back behind.

M/n and F/n were stabbed as Blood trailed down their mouths. stolas got up to see what had happened he gasped.

Stolas: No!

F/n is grunting in pain as he felt death coming to him, and so did M/n. As the fox was going to Y/n as a swirl trailed was drawn on his stomach, the fox slowly went in side him

F/n: The sealed is done... the.

M/n: I don't think Stolas can heal us he used too much power on the nine tails.

Stolas walks over to them feeling bad for them, and Y/n now he's going to be born without parents knowing they are dead.

Stolas: I'm afraid so. Besides, I can't cover up something that stabbed you that deep.

F/n: *grunts* Well, I guess we have to say goodbye. * turns to Stolas* if you could do us a favor.

Stolas: Yes.

Knowing what is going to be.

F/n: Have him keep the scrolls he's going to be ready when the time comes. Also, every now and then. I know it's not much. Would it be possible for you to check on him ever once in a while. I know Octavia will be born next year.