spring broken Y/n vs Susake

A/n: new chapter enjoy.

Y/n was deep in his thoughts as Blitzo was driving his van singing some song due to the radio, Loona was on her phone feeling embarrassed, as he was singing Loona's tail was on his Y/n's lap he didn't notice as he was thinking about today since it was his fight against Susake who he knows nothing about his thoughts were cut off when Loona tapped him on his shoulder.

Loona: You alright.

Y/n: *shakes his head* Y-yeah I'm fine it's just I never had to think about fighting some one who also have Chakra.

Loona sees how nervous he is, she two was nervous she just let him hold her tail since it helps him calm down when ever he is stress, She never mind. 

Y/n: Just hope all my training paid off. 

Loona: Me too.

Normally she never cared about human being before but since Y/n came along he was the first human being she was worried about. There conversation were interrupted when a pink car comes out of nowhere causing Blitzo to swerve. as the pink car stole his parking spot. Y/n's head landed On Loona's lap.  The two blushed.

Y/n: * quickly gets off* Sorry!

Loona: N-no it's fine, It's Blitzo shitty driving.

Blitzo ignores there conversation. takes out a megaphone which made Y/n raised his eye brows at His boss. angry someone took his spot

Blitz: Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!

Y/n covered his ears since he was sitting next to him.

Y/n: I thought I destroyed that thing.

Loona: Pretty much Blitz's bought a new one yesterday.

Just the Y/n notice some one stepping out of the car, she looked like she was famous in his point of view, Y/n hates those types think they were so better then People like him is. She was wearing high heels.

Blitz: Oh, shit! Verosika!

Y/n is now confused

Y/n: Who?

He then steps out of the car to confront the driver. Loona looked up from her phone to see who it was, her jaw dropped, Y/n then notice a buffed up Helllhound walking up to Blitzo. He wasn't listening to the conversation.

Loona: No way.

Y/n: what?

Loona turns to him stunned.

Loona: You don't know the fuck that is!

Y/n: should I?

Loona then remember he's not from here.

Loona: *Chuckles nervously* Oh right still new down here fuck. Thats Verosika Mayday, She's one of the biggest Pop star in of hell and somehow all of earth.

Y/n: Ohhh.

Loona then turns to back to her the pop star, as Y/n got out of the Van walking to the entrance but only to get caught by the Pop star.

Verosika: Blitz, I never knew you had a human working for you.

She walks up to Y/n wraps a arm around him making him uncomfortable, Loona sees this and growls in jealous.