pilot

A/n: New chapter enjoy

The morning of next week Y/n woke up from the couch, Loona has been letting him stay at her place since he was a human living on the streets, He's been looking at the scrolls. he looked at the scroll to see he can turn into a chick. he tested it on Blitzo when he wasn't looking last week.

Flashback.

Y/n walked in to Blitzo's office, he was on a playing with his horses when Y/n got his attention.

Y/n: Hey Blitz.

Blitzo looked up from his horses. he puts everything away, acting calm.

Blitz: Ninja boy, what can I do for you, Not sex I hope.

Y/n: I trying this new justus.

Blitz: What is it show me! I love seeing new just what ever the fuck, You called it.

Y/n took a deep breath. He then made signs with his fingers.

Y/n: Sexy justsu!

Poof of smoke covers him, once he revealed him turning into a chick, once the it dyed down, It caused, Blitzo shoot Blood out of his nose.

A/n: this is blitzo is iruka

Once Y/n turned back to normal, He laughed at Blitzo's reaction as Loona walked in to notice Blitz's on the floor and Y/n standing up as he was dripping black blood out of his nose.

Loona: What the fuck happened here.

Blitz: Sneaky move, Y/n, He's able to turn to a bitch! That's what. asshole!

Y/n was laughing. his head off as He hoped he then Loona was curious on it, walks over to him.

Loona: Can I see.

Blitzo begged Y/n not to do it, Y/n gives hims a cheeky smile.

Blitz: Please don'!

Y/n: Sexy justsu! Hello handsome.

He turns into a chick again making black blood come out of Blitz's nose shooting him back into the wall. Loona witnessed it. Laughed.

Loona: ah,  oh fuck that is so priceless, so be useful for pranks.

Flashback ends.

Y/n walked into the Kitchen,  He remember his home made meal ramen. He had two he made the ingredients once it was done, Loona walked out of her bedroom smelling the fresh meal of ramen.