Oh shit!

After I finish my song the audience claps and I walk of stage. Later on we just let everyone preform and we joked around on stage. After the show was over we rode back to the hotel.once we got to the hotel me and LOX said we were going shopping so they wouldn't be suspicious about hospital shit. We get into a taxi and drive to the hospital. When we get there I fill out papers and wait in the waiting room. They soon call my name and we go into the room. Once we get in there the doctor starts to ask me questions.

"When did you have your last women cycle?" The doctor ask

"Umm.... Last month"

"Have you recently been sexually active?"

".......................yes"

"Okay, can you please follow me and I will let you go into restroom so you can take a pregnancy test"

I just nod my head and follow her. Once we get to the bathroom she tells me what to do and then leaves me to pee on a stick. After I do so, I bring the test back and we wait five minutes. Once the five minuets is up I take a deep breath and flip the test over to look at the results. "Oh shit" I say quietly to myself. I the. Look up at mahogany and she is already freaking out.
We head back to the hotel and I just do what I have been doing all day. Pretend that I'm not pregnant. I mean yeah it's a lot of shit to take in, but I don't want many people to know about what is going on. We arrive at the hotel I go into me and nashes room because everyone hangouts in our room. Once I get into there all of the boys are either on their phones or smack cam. I take a seat on my bed and start playing on my phone. About ten minutes later Bart comes into the room.
"Ok, guys we have a show tomorrow so get some good sleep. Also I think gabby and Nash have some great news."
He says and I give him a death glare. I then look at Nash and see him giving me the 'it's now or never' look. I then get up and say, "me and Nash are dating." I say and see every one cheering except for Shawn. I just ignore him and smile. After that everyone goes back to what they were doing and go to sleep.

I'm so sorry for such a short chapter.

-gabby-