Chapter 3

next 11 chapters are by MyWonderLand209 Also, do you think I should pair Franky and Robin & Zoro and Tashigi? Or Zoro and Robin? Please let me know
Disclaimer: I do not own one piece or any of it's characters, but some of these characters are made up and completly mine...they have nothing to do with the series.

----------------------------------------------

"Is someone thinking about me?" All he could see outside were the bright rays of the sun blinking down at him. The warmth it gave off was like a friendly greeting, telling him he was going to have a great day. He smiled to himself, streching up to fully awaken his body. The black haired dog already running to the door, knowing the early moring routine. The young raven-haired boy getting up and walking to door as well, his hands behind his head. He patted the dog on his head before making is way to the bathroom.

The big dog waited paciaently at the door for his master to finish. Keeping a watchful eye for any sort of danger. But then what else would you expect from a well trained police dog. When the teenager emerged, the watchful dog seemed to change attitudes as if relieved that nothing happened to the boy while he was in the other room. The dog knew from experience not to enter that room.

"Is everyone still asleep?" asked the boy. "What do you think, Guardian?" He asked, as he scratched the dog behind his left ear, causing Guardian to wag his tail harder, adoring the sign of affection. When the teenager tried to stop the dog let out a disappointed whine and quickly nuzzled his hand, telling him to continue. The boy laughed before giving the dog one last scratch and pat. He then made his way to the kitchen, his dry throat asking for a drink of water. He went to a cabinet to quickly fetch a glass before he made his way to the small island in the middle of the kitchen, grabbing the pitcher of ice cold water to pour.

As he finished his drink, he noticed two neon green sticky notes attached to the stainless steel refrigerator. Already having an idea of what it was, he walked over to fetch them. He let out a deep humorless chuckle when found out he was right. He decided to read the messier looking one first.

' Luffy,

I'll be down at the station all day as well as all night. I have to fill in for someone, so I'll be back in the morning. Please make sure not to stay up too late. And no going out today you have to take care of the house. Be back tomorrow. Good Night.

Grandpa; Chief Garp'

After reading that one he thought twice before reading the next one. He already knew what it would say but he read it anyways. 'Might as well...' thought Luffy.

'Luffy,

I had to go to a business meeting. It was late notice, that is why I couldn't tell you last night. Please make sure you both go to bed on time. Also no going out today, I need you take care of the house. I also do not want anyone coming over, anything can happen and I don't want you having a party when you have someone to take care of. Also please remember to check the mail, I believe your schedules have come in for this year. I will be back early tomorrow morning. Good Night.

Dad; General Dragon'

Luffy let out a devilish smirk. 'A party', he thought 'now there's a thought.' He quickly let the idea slip from his mind as the other part of his father's letter registered in his brain. 'I don't want you having a party when you have someone to take care of.'

Now he hated to admit is, but his father was right. When everyone was gone,he was the only one left to be responsible. He sighed and decided to do what his father said before he forgot it completly. He glanced down at what he was wearing. Light blue and white stripped pajamas with a white muscle shirt, and his favorite sandles. He decided it was alright and went to the front door grabbing the keys on his way out.