1. Bella

Hey Guys, Sorry if the editing is shat, my Grammarly premium is out of date and I need to save up to buy it again

Bella

October 3rd, 2005
3:39 PM

Seattle, WA

   It's been 8 years since the last time I came to Forks... 8 years since the last time I saw my father, and 8 years since I even spoke to my brother Beau. Where we left off last time wasn't so good... Beau, Charlie tried to call me at least once a week. I assume he is still mad, he blocked me on Myspace when I friended him a few years back.

   I am not sure if I want to reconcile with him, I racked my brain trying to figure out why he was so angry with me. The only thing I can think about is that I started dating his best friend, Freddie Henderson... and even then, I don't think that warranted how fast he was out of the house.

   When Beau moved out it broke our Mom's heart, that's why I was a little more careful when asking if I could move to Forks so she and Phil could enjoy their first year being married. I'm not sure if Dad was thrilled to have me come live with him, he does have 4 other kids than me and Beau... it might be a full house, though I can never tell anything from his tone.

   I do want to spend a bit of time with my father before I graduate high school, after graduation, I am pretty much immediately moving back to Arizona to attend college. I haven't even met my younger half-brothers; their mother just left them alone with Beau and Charlie without any warning... I wonder if Beau helps Dad out around the house. I remember Beau hating babies the times we would have to babysit for our neighbor in Phoenix.

   Beau and I have never really got along, he is my twin... we are supposed to be attached at the hip or something. We are fraternal twins... but we should still have a resemblance to each other, but we look nothing alike. I take after my mother's features and Beau takes after my father's side... who knows we look more alike now?

   "Ready honey?" Mom asked, I could see the sadness in her eyes. Phil and She were bringing me to Seattle on their extra flight mileage, mom also wanted to see Beau. I was surprised when Dad said that Beau was coming to pick me up, I would be assuming my little siblings would be coming unless they could find a babysitter. "Phil and I will grab a cab, we will meet you at the steakhouse,"

   "I'll go with you."

   "Are you sure?"

   "Well yeah, I will have plenty of time with Dad and Beau, I am sure they will understand," I said, and we made our way out of the plane and to the baggage claim.

   "Help me find your father, honey, I bet he is a bit fatter now without us there to encourage him and Beau to eat better," Mom said and rolled my eyes, I love her to death, but she only cares about looks and how much she and everyone weighs.

   As mom and I were looking around and Phil was grabbing my luggage I locked eyes with a goth guy, and I only recognized him when he rolled his eyes. He picked up two toddlers lightly kicked a man beside him and walked toward us with two elementary-aged kids in tow.

   "Oh my god..." Renee said trying to hide her disgust, I am sure she didn't recognize Beau at first... she has a thing against goths too.