2. Beau

AN:
I am not sure if Lore has the vamps without reflection or being caught on film, but they will be able to have reflections and pictures in this fic. Vamps will have more of the Vampire Diary lore since Twilight Vamps are lame... also don't know if VD Vamps have a reflection but in this story, it's just a myth. 

Beau

October 3rd, 2005
11:48 PM

Forks, WA

   I couldn't sleep... I wasn't used to there not being a door to my room, plus I couldn't close my eyes without seeing him... his face, his touch. "Jacob, I need to go now" I typed and sent it to Jacob before sending him something that would catch his attention, "I need to do it," I sighed when he didn't text back immediately, "Now!" I had to close my eyes and give myself a moment to calm down. I lit up another cigarette to take a long drag.

   I heard the door opening and I hid the cigarette in case it was Bastian or Calli, "Beau? What are you doing out here?" Bella asked, coming out of the house and onto the porch. "Are you smoking? I thought you were Dad I was gonna come to scold him... why the hell are you smoking," she asked... she is so much like Dad. The way she talks, the way she reacts to things, the way awkwardness and dorkability. "You are mad at me..." She sighed and I rolled my eyes.

   "No Bella, not everything is about you," I snapped and took a long drag of the cigarette... I knew that was a bit harsh. "Sorry... it's not about you, I lash out..." I closed my eyes... I needed to take out my frustrations, I felt like I was about to explode.

   Today was such a bad day for me, I knew it was going to be... I never wanted to see Renee or Phil again. I tried to get some overtime at one of my jobs, but Charlie called them and requested them not to grant it. You would be a fool to say no to the sheriff of the town.

   I was glad that Bella was coming to live with us, well not really, but I honestly have nothing against her. She can't help it... even though she is socially awkward people are just drawn to her, I can't tell you how many friends I made growing up before moving there that dropped me to hang out with Bella with a snap of her fingers.

   I think one of the things that bothered me most about today is that when we arrived home there was a truck in the parking lot. It was my dream truck... I had been looking at it for so long at the junkyard. Dad surprised Bella with it, he told her an 18-year-old woman needs a truck to get around.

   I couldn't hold back... I was fuming. I had to work five summers to get my shitty 89 Impala which barely cranks up anymore. Dad told me that I needed to have some responsibility and work for it. It was just a punch in the face... Renee always favored Bella and after eight years of Bella refusing to visit, he rewarded her with a truck. It was only 500 but still, it was so unfair.

   "Dad went to work, there was a bear attack at the marina," I lied to her, she was always afraid of what lurked in the dark. I remember when we watched Scooby-Doo she would sleep with all the lights on. I didn't have the heart to tell her that moving to Forks was worse than an episode of Scooby-Doo.

   "Where did he say we were going in the morning?" She sat down beside me on the bench swing, frowning at the cigarette.

   "Church,"

   "Thats what I thought he said... we aren't a religious family," She said confused and I couldn't blame her, I didn't think there was ever pressure on us to go to Sunday service.