3. Bella and Beau

Bella
October 5th, 2005
6:08 PM

Forks, WA

   "Bash, eat now," Beau said as he returned to the stove to cook Calliope more bacon... things this morning were a bit chaotic. Yesterday morning was so cool, everyone was getting along, and Beau sang at the church... he was amazing. I didn't know what happened, but Beau went to his job at the grocery store and rode back home in Dad's patrol car.

   "Bella, Can you drive Calliope and Sebastian to school on your way to school... also take your brother because he is grounded and isn't going to be able to drive for 3 weeks since your brother decided to punch his boss in the face and get fired," Dad said and Beau mumbled something under his breath.

   "Sure Dad,"

   "Thanks, sweetie, Beau, the sausage is still frozen in the middle," Dad said and Beau stomped over grabbing his plate and throwing the sausage in the pan. Calliope and Sebastian were looking at Charlie and he decided to mimic the way Beau walks, they giggled and started doing it too because they thought it was funny.

   Things were quiet until Beau brought the littles to their plate and slammed them down in front of Charlie. "Beau!" Dad snapped as the plate knocked against the cup spilling it on the floor.

   "You have two good arms so next time heat your damn sausages while I am raising your kids," Beau snapped back.

   "That is unfair Beau,"

   "Yeah, I would say that too," He snapped back looking Dad directly in the eyes, the little ones looked like they did the same thing as me and looked down at the table, so we didn't make eye contact with either of them.

   "Beau, I know you are angry but getting fired from your job isn't the answer, we can't afford to lose any more money,"

   "I have two more jobs!" Beau started tearing up as he was so upset, this was odd since Charlie took a step back.

   "Son, Mr. Fenton could have pressed charges, you wouldn't survive in jail, and we wouldn't have the money for the court costs."

   "For the last fucking time Dad, he groped me, I was defending myself," Beau said through gritted teeth, "Why don't you believe me?" Beau started crying but his face only got madder. "You think I am making it up,"

   "Son... I am trying to process the information."

   "I am your son. you are going to believe that scumbag over me?"

   "Dan and I have been friends for so long, it's just something that he wouldn't do... he has a wife," Dad said and Beau scoffed.

   "Go through the security tape, the one over the freezers..." He said walking over to the table grabbing Callie's plate and dumping it on Sebastian's.

   "Where are you going?"

   "I am walking them to school," Beau said and the two stood up to follow him, I shot up to... I didn't know what I would say but it got their attention.