Introduction (Lets Meet The Characters) Incomplete*

In This Vast Wide World Of Ours,There's Always A Person From Who's Our Hearts Goes To,Whether It's Our Families,Friends Or Relatives.But Your Relation Is Not Succesful In Your Own Country,There's Always Someone From The Other Side Of The World That Have The Same Situation With You.

Meet Arnold Richard Nicolas Claremont Or They Like To Call Him Arnold Or Nicolas By His Friends And Families.He Is The Son Of Mary Margaret Richards-Claremont The Current Secretariat Of The Senate Of The U.S.Though His Mother Is The Secretariat Of Senate From Time To Time He Remains To Live A Simple Life Back In His Hometown Of Baton Rouge,Louisiana Away From Politics.He Is Currenty Studying Bachelor of Laws At The Louisiana State University Because His Mother Want Him To Follow Her As A Politician,Though Miguel Taked The Course,He Later Took Bachelor of Science in Architecture By The Half Of The School Semester Since He Only Wanted A Simple Life.

In The Southern Side Of The World,We Meet Miguel San Jose Lopez Or They Call Him Miguel or Antonio Jr. Though He Is Currently Living In The U.S.,His Birthplace Was In Bogotá,Colombia.His Older Brother Federico Anastasio San Jose Lopez Or Federico By His Family The First In His Family To Migrate To New York City.Miguel With There Parents Later Move To The U.S. When His 16.Since They Are Latino,They Desided Not To Follow Federico To New York City,They Desided To Move To Albuquerque,New Mexico Insted Because
Families With Hispanic Heritage Is Very Prominent In The City.His Currently A Working Student Studying At The University of New Mexico Taking Bachelor of Science in Agriculture Because He Wanted To Help His Family To Continue There Coffee Plantation Back In Colombia,He Even Work As A Barista At A Local Coffee Shop Near The School Campus.

Lets Now Meet Ellen Mayfield Yones Williams,She Was Arnold's Girlfriend When He Was At Collage,Though Studying At Different Schools,They Meet Because His Father Is A Senetor Of The Senate,But Unfortunately There Relation Did Not Work Out.Now Ellen Is Currently Studying At Tennessee State University Taking Bachelor of Arts in Journalism And Later Become One Of The Official Journalist For The Senate.