Chapter 3 (A Day In Bogotá)

After A Long Trip From Washington,They've Finally Made it to Bogotá."Wow It's So Nice Here.Unlike Baton Rouge,The Skyline Is Very Unique" Arnold Said."That Is What I Told To My Self When I First Visited Bogotá,Im Glad You Are Enjoying It".His Mom Replied.He Replied, "Of Course Mom,You Dont Often Take Me With You To Your Trips.So Its A First For Me".(Except When He Joined His Mom To A Trip To Canada A Couple Of Months Ago).

As They Drive Through Downtown Bogotá,Arnold Send A Picture Of Downtown Bogotá To Miguel.Miguel Later Replied "Oh,Your At Bogotá Already?Bienbenidos,Welcome To Colombia,Hahaha","Yes,I'm So Glad I'm Here.Oki,Lets Talk Again Later,Will Gonna Enjoy The City" Arnold Replied."Enjoy The City".A Little While Later,They've Finally Arived At A Private Hotel In Bogotá Near The Beautiful And Famous BD Bacatá Tower.

Before Exploring The City,Of Course They Will Gonna Take A Rest,Because Why Not Take A Rest After A Long Fight From Washington To Bogotá.After A Few Hours Of Rest,They Finally Desided To Explore The City And Went To A Nearby Restaurant To Get A Late Lunch Because Its Already 3:45 Pm COT When They Arrived At Bogotá.Arnold Snap A Pic On What They Are Eating And Ask Miguel "Um.....Hey,Having a Late Lunch,I Heard This Is A Famous Dish Here In Colombia.I Guess Its Worth The Shot",Miguel Replied "Ah Yes We Call It Guanarona Miscuvano,It Is A Famous Dish And I Will Gonna Say,Its Unlike Anything You've Tasted In The U.S.,Yes I Did Live In The States Before Going Back Here For Summer Break".Arnold Later Replied "Your Right,And Yes There Nothing Like This In The States.Unique But Delicious","I'm Glad Your Enjoying The Food".

After A Few Minutes Later,They've Left The Restaurant And Gone Back To The Hotel,After Strolling Around The City For A Bit.Miguel Message Arnold And Ask Him If He Want To Video Call for The First Time,He Answered Yes.Though Nervously Answered The Call,Both Of Them Were Exited Because After A Long Time In There Texting Stage They Finally Gonna See Each Other Though Not In Person (For Now) Atleast They Will Gonna See Each Other.Later In The Call,Miguel Ask If He Want To Attend The Coffee Festival So They Can Finally See Each other In Person,Arnold Replied "Perfect,My Mom Actually Having A Small Interview With The Coffee Farm Owners","That's Great.Um.....See You Then" Miguel Replied.