Chapter 2 (Texting Stage)

Both Of Our Characters Are Now Out Of School In There Own Respective Countries,Arnold Is At U.S. And Miguel Is In Combia,But One Day.....*Ting*........Arnold Checked His Notification And He Finds "Miguel San Jose Lopez Sent You A Friend Request" And Arnold Imminently Recognized The Name Because Arnold And Miguel Meet Once When When The Secretariat (Arnold's Mom) Once Went To Bogotá To Interview Some Coffee Farmers Because Colombia (Espesially Bogotá) Is The Prime Source Of Coffee Import From Any Country And He Actually Desided To Go With His Mom To Colombia And One Of The Interviewed Coffee Farmers Was Miguel's Father That's Why He Immediately Accepted The Friend Request.

The Following Day They Began Chatting Each Other.Miguel Was The First To Text Him,"Hey,What's Up" Arnold Replied "Umm.........Hi,Who's This?" Miguel Replied With A Long Message "Its Miguel,You May Not Know Me But You May Know Mario Antonio Miguel Lopez.Your Mom Interviewed Coffee Farm Owners Here In Bogotá.Im Just Here Because I just To Say........Thanks For Supporting Local Farmers Here In Colombia.Our Coffee Bussines Is Thriving Because Of Your Mom" He Said, "Ah,Yes.Well Welcome,I'm Glad That We've Help You Promote The Local Coffee Farmers There In Colombia" Arnold Simply Replied.

The Next Following Day Began To Text Each Other Again,This Will Continue Throughout The Week Until One Day."Um...........Hey,How Are You?Um..........May I Ask Someting?","Yes..........What's That?" Arnold Replied."Um........Just Incase,I Like To Invide You To Our Local Fiesta Here In Bogotá So I Can Actually Meet You In Person","Actually I Am Going With My Mother,She Will Come To Colombia This Week Or So,Im Actually Exited To Go To Another Country",Miguel Replied "Why?.......You Didn't Visit Ofter another Countries?,Your Mom Is A Secretariat At The US Congress After All","No,Not At All.But I Did Go To Him In Canada Last January But That's Because Its Just.......You Know,Close To Home","Ah Yes,Exactly.Anyways See You Soon".

After Their Conversation,Arnold Ask His Mother If He Can Go With Him To Colombia His Mother Answered "Um.......Well That's A First From You.Of Course Honey."Arnold Simply Replied "Thanks Mom".As Dawn Sets In,Arnold Immediately Pack His Luggage.His Mom Said To Pack His Luggage Because They Are Gonna Leave Washington In The Next 5 Hours.

Exited As He Felt,Arnold Rush To His Mom Car Driven By One of The Body Guard,(He Almost Left His Shoe On The Way).By 10:33 In The Evening They've Finally Reached John F. Kennedy International Airport.They've Departed JFKIA By 10:56 pm.