Chapter 3: Indulged by Identity.

The warm morning sunlight danced through your bedroom window and onto your delicate, relaxed, sleeping face. The birds chirping outside had awoken you from your peaceful sleep. You couldn't complain though, this is the most you've ever slept and it was the most peaceful morning you've ever experienced. Sitting up in bed with a good stretch of your body and a soft yawn coming from your mouth, you gently rubbed your eyes and looked around the current room you were in. Then memories of last night came flooding back to you.

" Oh right.. I'm here..." Soft and low your morning voice was.

You sat in bed for a while, letting your thoughts wander around to a certain someone. Seriously, why are you so enamored by him..? You barely know him yet it seems like he has you in a chokehold that you're not even thinking about resisting. Its like he's already consumed you entirely... What makes this worse is that you've never felt like this for anyone.. Anyone at all... It makes you uneasy but curious, this feeling. You want to know all there is about him.. even if it's just the simplest and silliest of things... For instance, his favorite food, favorite color, his hobbies, his real name perhaps..? Yeah you could start there. You were eager to learn whatever he was willing to share about himself. Maybe you could share somethings about you too if he was interested that is.. That's when it dawned on you that he said you yourself had impressed him. Then proceeded to ask you just what exactly are you capable of? So you guessed that he is interested in learning more about you.. just a bit anyway.

" He's left for his mission more than likely already.. I wonder when he'll return?" Your voice, still soft and low. You had hoped he'll be back early, so you'd patiently await his return.

Deciding it was time to get up, you walked to the wardrobe in the corner of your room, you opened it and your eyes went wide. You've never seen so many clothes in your life. They all seemed to be your size as well... Even the undergarments-. With that thought you felt slight heat run to your cheeks.

" By the Gods.. How do they know my measurements?!" An exclamatory hushed whisper your question was. Then you remembered Sub-Zero's words...

" He did say that the clothing should fit.." You groaned with your face still filled with heat of embarrassment.

" Whatever.. I'll interrogate him or Lord Liu Kang about this endeavor later..." An exasperated sigh left you as you started to pick out something to wear for the day.

(Choose your favorite dress)

Dress: 1

Dress: 2

Dress: 2