Opening Song

Decided to start this book off with an opening theme song, I guess. Really just wanted to put this in.

Enjoy!

♫ Some deserts on this planet were oceans once

Himeko can be seen sitting on a cliff as she stares into the night sky. The stars glowing ever so brightly.

Somewhere shrouded by the night, the sun will shine

Welt can be seen reminiscing of days long gone.

Sometimes I see a dying bird fall to the ground

Nahida can be seen watching people and animals pass by as she leaned contently against a windowsill. Smiling as she felt the wind hitting her face with a gentle caress.

But it used to fly so high

Leaves fluttered in the wind as the scene suddenly moved up into the sky.

I thought I were no more than a bystander

(M/N) is seen making a choice as he leaves it all behind, boarding a train to destination unknown.

Till I felt a touch so real

Scene changes to (M/N) meeting someone on a station in space.

I will no longer be a transient when I see smiles with tears

A stage can be seen as a figure walks onto the stage.

If I have never known the sore of farewell and pain of sacrifices

Furina is seen dancing her final act as an image overlaps her and Focalors can be seen performing a final dance as the Hydro Archon in front of (M/N), Welt Yang, & Neuvillette.

A massive sword hanging over like a guillotine.

What else should I engrave on my mind?

Kiana is seen walking upon a stairway to the moon as she makes a great sacrifice to end the Honkai threat once and for all.

Frozen into icy rocks, that's how it starts (that's how it starts)

In the vast emptiness of space, March can be seen frozen in ice as she floats. Dreaming of a past not yet remembered. Ice beginning to crack as a new journey is about to begin.

Crumbled like the sands of time, that's how it ends (that's how it ends)

Dan Heng is seen leaving his old home as he starts a new life as him and no one else. Determination in his eyes as he forges a new path.

His path.

Every page of tragedy is thrown away (is thrown away)

Herta, Asta, and Arlan are seen in different points of the Space Station. Each doing their own things, with Herta conversing with Screwllum.

Burned out in the flame

Jing Yuan could be seen conversing with Fu Xuan while Yanqing can be seen practicing his swordsmanship.

Jingliu wandering through the Xianzhou Luofu effortlessly evading detection.

Luocha smiling a mysterious smile as he walks with his trusty coffin. Sushang blinking as Bailu mixed ingredients and Qingque slacked off playing Celestial Jade.

A shoulder for the past

Bronya is seen leading the charge as she, Gepard and their fellow comrades fight against the Fragmentum, and the monsters produced by it.