Beginning Of A New Journey Part 1

Here's a new chapter

Sorry for the wait, but I've been trying to update my GI reaction book for some time now. It's been a long road and I'm only done with like half of the chap.

Forgot how I have a bad habit of making each chapter almost longer than the previous chapter. Then again, I did not think at the time that I would make a reaction book. Just wanted people to have something to enjoy reading without it being too short.

And of course work, with Christmas around the corner, I'm finally getting more hours and more days. Of course that does cut into the time I have for Wattpad.

Also, I have now come to the conclusion that this story contains the most crack of any of my other stories (including the reaction books) in terms of humor.

Also, a little bit of lime at the beginning. At least, I think it's lime. Or sexually suggestive, one of the two.

Oh, and Kafka and Blade both being bad influences.

Don't own the pics.

Enjoy!

'I hate my life.'

Was the thought running through (M/N)'s head.

He always knew that karma was going to get him somehow, some way for leaving without even leaving a letter explaining that he was going on a journey and that he wasn't dead or that it was because of anything they did. Though he was surprised that Mei didn't tear open a hole in space and dragged him back home to eat all the missed meals he didn't have.

Mei was yandere scary when one of them skipped one of her meals.

(Poor Kiana. The one time she skipped a meal, all hell broke loose)

If only he knew what the hell happened after he left (i.e. canon events of the game), if he did...he would pray that she never found him. Kiana was going to be a nightmare to deal with once he got back (she was going to kill him!), but he did not know just how badly he needed to avoid Mei.

She was going to stuff him up of all the meals he missed until he explodes! OP powers, regardless.

Yeah, Karma is really going to get him good.

But come on, did it really have to come in the form of a clingy smoking hot female!?

"Can you loosen your grip, already!?"

(M/N) asked Stelle who merely tightened her hold on him in response. The buxom female purring (the fuck?) as she snuggled up close to him.

"No..."

Stelle simply said as she rubbed herself against him.

...Was it (M/N) imagination or was he seriously seeing raccoon ears and tail on her all of the sudden?