Chapter 3

.
.
.
.

PoV mammon and Lucifer (and Beel but he is unconscious)

Lucifer approached Beel.
Mammon was faster and took Beel in his arms. He began to run away towards the meeting point, with Beel in his arms.

He heard Lucifer shouting behind him.

- THERE'S NO POINT IN RUNNING AWAY! YOU ARE A HEAVY WEIGHT!!

Mammon accelerated as much as he could. Praying to get to his brothers before Lucifer catches up to at least keep Beel safe.

"Come on, come on, just a little bit faster you can do it." Arg— Hold on Beel..."

He felt a hand grab his ankle and pull him back.

"No no no no no no no n—"

BAMM

Beel was torn from his arms by Lucifer and found himself on the ground.

- I told you it was no use.

A smile appeared on Lucifer's face. Mammon shivered.
At that moment Mammon noticed groups of angels (soldiers) coming towards them.

"He's not going to throw me to the enemy.... He knows he's—"

Mammon didn't have time to calm his thoughts before he felt himself being lifted off the ground and thrown. Lucifer flew away with Beel's unconscious body. Mammon tried to get up to catch him, but his legs no longer responded to him.

"NO no no—nonononon..."

Mammon couldn't stop his tears from falling. He turned around to see the angels only a few meters away from him, he turned his head to see that Lucifer had indeed disappeared with Beel. He felt used and betrayed. Her tears were tears of rage, sadness and acceptance.

He was going to die.
For what

Those were the only thoughts he had at the moment. Mammon closed his eyes accepting the end.

His eyes opened in shock, when he felt warm arm around him.

Shhhhhhh-

- It's over, I'm here...
- Michael—

Shhhh

- Let it go, it's over... don't worry. He can't hurt you anymore...

Micheal reassured him by rubbing circles on his back.

- but-
- Just – let it all out.

Mammon raised his head to see Micheal was the one who had taken him in his arms and who was speaking to him with a soft voice. Micheal wiped Mammon's cheeks delicately, as if he might break if he pressed too hard. Mammon melted into the touch and let all his tears come out.

Shhhh

- I know it's over...everything will be fine little angel

Micheal will be against him until his crying becomes sniffling (About 1-2 minutes). Mammon withdrew from the embrace.

- Thanks...and sorry—
- Do not apologize. You wanted to protect the people who took care of you when... I-I wasn't there for you.

Mammon lowered his head, but Micheal grabbed his chin and forced him to look him in the eyes.

- I told you so didn't I...

Micheal looked him straight in the eyes. Mammon felt like he was being judged.

- Yes...
- SO ?
- I should have listened to you and stayed with you... I could have saved them...
- Good. Have you understood your mistake?
- Yes...
- Will you start again?
- No.

Mammon looked at him with determination. Micheal will smile warmly at him, looking satisfied to have found his little brother.

- Go. Come, we have to go find the others.

Micheal got up from where he was on the ground. Mammon did the same.
When Mammon looked around him, he could see the tender, happy and moved looks of the angels.

- Mammon

Mammon turned towards Micheal who had called him. He opened his arms and Mammon came closer until he fell into his arms.

- Thanks thanks...

Shh-

.
.
.
.