Chapter 4

Pov Micheal, Mammon and the angels

  - Come on, let's go get the others.

Micheal walked away from Mammon and began walking in the direction Lucifer had taken. When he followed him, he accelerated and flew away, along with all the angels who followed him.

Pov Asmo, Levi, Belph,Satan (mostly Levi)

Asmo continued to pace around their hideout.
Belph was becoming more and more worried not to see Mammon and his brother arrive.
Levi had a very bad feeling, he turned to Belph who met his gaze and understood that something was wrong.

  - You do not-

Just as Levi was about to speak, Lucifer appeared with an unconscious Beel. Belph gave Lilith to Levi and rushed to Beel.

- WHAT HAPPENED AND WHERE IS MAMS??

Belph shouted turning back to Lucifer who was heading towards Levi. Lucifer stopped short and looked straight into Belph's eyes.

- Mammon and Belph were ambushed.

His gaze was cold but something burned with emotion behind his eyes. Asmo, Levi and Belph thought it was rage that his little brothers were attacked by angels. (ohh~ They couldn't be more wrong)

- Where is Mammon? Lucifer?

Lucifer looked down at Satan who was still sleeping. He took him in his arms, despite Levi's refusal.

- They killed him...

There was no emotion in his voice. Belph and Levi had a bad feeling, they were sure that Mammon was alive and that Lucifer was lying.

- WHAT?!!
-*I don't believe you...*

Asmo shouted preventing Lucifer from hearing Levi and Belph whisper.

————————— Time Skip —————————

Lucifer led them towards the cliffs, they all had a bad feeling. When Satan awoke and he struggled out of Lucifer's arms. Satan rushed towards Levi who took him in his arms.

- Levi give me Satan again, I'm sure he's bothering you. Satan stops bothering Levi.

The coldness in his voice and his smile made them shiver. Levi hugged Satan a little tighter. He could feel Satan trembling in fear in his arms. He didn't really want to pass Satan on to her.

- But it doesn't bother me! Far from that!

Levi smiled at Satan. He turned to Asmo and Belph who were carrying Lilith and Beel respectively.

- How are you-

BAMM

They turned around to see a group of angels approaching. They hastened to flee. Satan was in tears and hiding in the crook of Levi's neck.

- I want Ma... Levi-nii I want Ma

Satan was calling for his big brother through his tears, not realizing that he was screaming and knowing that his big brother won't come. Levi felt his heart break.

Suddenly he felt a pull by his collar and the next second he was falling. Satan had lost consciousness in his arms from the shock. He saw Lucifer tear Satan from his arms and push himself down using his body. Levi tried to grab it when one grabbed him and pulled him. He turned around and saw Mammon, he approached him his life depended on it and broke down, he let all his tears fall.

"Lucifer lied to us" the rage he felt increased every time he remembered Lucifer's actions and words since he came back more and more acro.

Maybe after that he took the exoction.

————————————————————————

Sorry for not posting