New lady in waiting

You had trouble falling asleep that night because all you could think about was being the empresses lady in waiting. You had never thought you would even ever talk to the empress but now you were going to be with her almost everyday. Apparently late at night the letter had arrived and the maids had packed most of your things. But no one else but the maids and some other workers knew. You were scared to tell your mother because she could try and stop you from going and scared to tell your father because he may worry to much about it. Other than that you were so excited to help the empress. She was extremely kind unlike what some of the gossip said.

Once it was morning your mother had noticed your bags packed and that you were getting ready. "Where do you think your going Y/n." your mother said slightly startling you. Before you could say anything a maid handed her a letter. She read it and instantly she looked shocked. "Y/n your telling me the empress wants you of all people to be her lady in waiting?" your mother said in harsh tone. "Yes mother." you said looking at her with a blank stare. "Well I dont think I said you could go." your mother said putting the letter on a dresser. "I dont think I asked you if I could go." you said looking in your mirror fixing your hair. "Excuse me. You will not be going anywhere." your mother said loudly. "The empress herself wrote this mother what do you mean I wont be going anywhere." you said angrily. "I dont care if all the kingdoms in the world asked you to go. You will not be going!" your mother said her face turning red from anger. Your father then walked in shocked from the yelling. "What is this all about?!" your father said angrily. Your mother then handed him the letter looking at you and shaking her head. Your father quickly read it and looked up surprised. "Your going to be the empresses lady in waiting?" your father said with a slight smile. "Yes if you allow me to go father." you said with your head down. "You will not be going so you might as well tell the maids to start unpacking!" your mother said angrily. "What are you going on about. Of course she will be going!" your father said smiling. "Really?" you said surprised. "Of course we cant let you turn an offer like this down!" your father said. Your mother stood there still in shock about how quickly your father had chose your side and not even heard what she had to say.

After that you finished getting ready. You were wearing a navy blue dress and your hair was left down. About half an hour later a carriage arrived saying it was here for you. You had said goodbye to your father and promised you would write him as often as you could. You then left in the carriage. The ride was silent leaving you alone with your thoughts. Your excitment had turned into nervousness and you were scared of messing things up. But once you got there all your worries went away as the empress talked to you. She explained what you would help her with and introduced you to the other ladies in waiting. Everyone was was extremely nice which surprised you. After a bit one of the other ladies in waiting took you to your room and made sure you were settling in good. The room was a beautiful grey and white marble with pearls and silver on almost everything. The bed was much bigger than the one at your home and was much much more comfier. After awhile of unpacking and moving things you decided to go on a walk.

The castle was beautiful and the gardens were wonderful. The flowers were bright and absolutely gorgeous. You were admiring the flowers when someone said boo behind you. It was the blonde guy from before. He then gave you your pearls for your hair explaining they had fallen off when you rode off on the horse. You guys began chatting about things and he told you about what you were probably gonna be doing more as a lady in waiting. He was very funny and he kept making you laugh. A bit later you said bye and went to your room. It was already night so you bathed and layed down. You quickly fell asleep not worrying about a single thing.

Word count: 762

authors note:sorry for the late update my wifi has been broken and i am starting a new story about bakugou plz read it if you want have a good day or night and make sure to drink some water<3