-1- 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓃𝑒𝓌

"Knock knock" Ahh yes the familiar banging on the door to get you up, you turned in bed and grumbled staring at the ceiling.

You loved your family but sometimes they could be to much, not in an annoying way; but, to much pressure in a way.
You just wanted to get away, wanted to leave, wanted to venture out. Walk your own path, figure who you are as a being. You wanted to be accepted as you, but since there's no humanly way possible you would get lost in your books. Every night when the house was asleep you would sneak out and sit by a tree to read the novel. Books were your friends.... Your only friends being said.

Walking in the kitchen, you placed your hands upon the shoulders of a person "Morning dad" Giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning sweetheart!"

You sat down and your mother came over giving you breakfast, you smiled and thanked her.- "Morning Y/n!" Your two siblings said in sync.

You giggled to yourself a little " Morning Jasper, morning Rupert" Yep you heard that right. The only girl in the house. Well only sibling who is a girl, meaning you had more chores than ever and it was tiring.

"Well go on, hurry up and eat. School will be starting soon and you still have to walk to the village" Your mother instructed.

"Yes ma'am" Was all you said back.

Grabbing your lunch basket and books you were out the door. Walking the familiar and known dirt path you watched the towering tall trees. Your dress flowing down to your feet.
A wagon had passed you, you asked the person for a ride into the village and they was gracious enough to allow it.
Making it to school on time you sat at your desk.

"Alright class, could anyone tell me what the book was about?"

You looked around, nobody said a word.- "Alright, guess I'm picking" Scanning the room you did your best avoiding eye contact. "Y/n... Why don't you tell us what the book is about"

"I- uh.... Uh the book is about love. A girl who falls in love, and now that she has finally fell in love she found a sense that she belongs. After thinking she didn't." You stated nervously, fidgeting with your pencil and bouncing your legs, that book seemingly described your life; without the falling in love. Who could love you anyways.

"Hmm, very good Y/n"

Cough* "Nerd" Cough*

The class bursted into laughter, and you sunk into your chair. This always happened when you answered a question, guess that's what to much reading does. You loved reading, but also hated it because of reasons like this. People like them. "John cut it out! Before I have you come write on the chalk board!" The professor shouted. John cleared his throat and sat up straight.

Walking, you entered the book shop as school was far more than over "Ahh, already back?" The librarian smirked. You chuckled to yourself slightly. "Oh, for my number one favourite reader, we had a new shipment!" She pointed to a crate, you shifted yours eyes to it and back to her a smile flooding your face.
"Go on, look. Search" She vocalised.
Sitting your belongings down on the counter and began checking the contents of the crate.

"This one seems interesting" You uttered.

"Take it, tell me about it when you bring it back. Feed into the knowledge" The librarian countered.

"How come you always speak in riddles?"

"To keep you thinking my dear. It's the only way the human mind will grow"

"Oh... I never thought about it that way".- "Well keep thinking, think of possibilities. You're a smart girl, and very good one too. You'll do good to the world I know it!" She proclaimed, making insane gestures with her hands. Miss was always much of a hand talker, and she nearly is a mother figure to you in a way.

Yes you loved your mother, but you never really did see eye to eye. "Well I should get going, thank you for the book Ms. Momeyer" You waved smiling; stepping out the shop you were gone. "What a strange girl" Momeyer thought to herself smiling.

Entering the cottage of the house, you went upstairs plopping on the bed just then your door burst open.

"Where were you?!" Your mother shouted.- "I was at the library" You responded quickly.

"Next time come straight home! You know I had to do the chores by myself!"

"Yes ma'am... It won't happen again" You spoke softly.- "It better not!" Slamming the door you sighed and crashed into your pillow.
"One day, I'll be gone! I'll leave town for the sake of it!" Your thoughts ran endless circles.

The sun was setting and dinner had been serve, everyone ate and you stayed up washing the dishes. Afterwards you took a long bath, removing your dress then undergarments you soaked in the tub. Sitting up, you brought your legs to your chest laying your head upon it. You closed your eyes for a solid fifteen minutes; You needed this. You wanted it. You liked your peace.

Getting out you put your night gown on.
Hearing the snores of the other four people sleeping you lit a lantern and gotten the book that Ms. Momeyer let you have to read. You slowly opened your door. Tip-toeing past the two other doors. Slowly going down the steps, you skipped through the kitchen and went out the back door. You stopped taking a deep breath in and exhaling. Walking over to your tree you sat down placing the light beside you.

Opening the book you saw an embroidery stamp.

"S.G.E" underneath it read "From the school of good and evil" You never heard of that before.
School of good and evil?
It sounded cool and you wanted to know more about it. First thing tomorrow before school starts you were going back to the library to show Ms. Momeyer about your discovery.
You wanted to keep reading, but your mind kept circling around that embroidery stamp.

Where was this school? What is this school? Was it nearby? Or was it in another town? You had to know more, your soul craved for the information.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
A/n: Sorry for the first chapter being short, but, in the long run they'll be longer.