-15- 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒

A/n: You poor people read through fourteen chapters so behold.... A chapter that is purely smut— let's dive in! 💜

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Something about this moment washed something over you, you pulled her in connecting your lips.
Pulling away just inches you mumbled "I'm ready..."

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

She leaned back further, staring deeply at you wanting more context "Are you sure?"

You nodded your head quickly "Words darling, I need words" She breathed.— "Lesso, I've never been more ready for something in my entire life" You uttered, the words shooting out fast.
With that she leaned in savouring the fond taste of your soft pillowed lips, you brought your hands to her neck pulling her closer. Lesso inched back, lips still touching.
"Jump up reader" She murmured. You did, without a second thought. Her hands found it's way to your thighs and you wrapped them around her waist. "Take me to bed..." Pleading your wants.

Opening the door she walked the path to the bed placing you down, now towering over you.
Breaking the kiss off she moved closer to your ear her lips parting "Outside of this room I respect you... but inside this room, I own you; you're my whore. You got that?" Your head swiftly moved up and down.
"Words reader" She snapped.— "Yes Lesso" You stammered.

"Good girl" She praised.

She began kissing at your neck making you whimper at the feeling. Her teeth grazing... her lips sucking. Once she got done she admired the mark she left on you, that was going to be visible for others and harder for you to cover up. Moving to other side her towel unraveled.
Falling from her torso, letting her hand roam around she pulled your shirt off. Sitting back she observed your breast, so beautiful yet perfect.

"They're fascinating..." Lesso mumbled before taking one in her mouth, swirling her tongue around the nip of it. Your mouth fell open and your chest began to rise up; falling down.
Giving the other breast the same attention she left trails of kisses down your stomach before stopping at the waistband of the shorts.

Tugging at them she looked up meeting your eyes. You gave her a nod of approval and slid them down throwing them heavens knows where. Tugging at your underwear she looked back up.
"Yes Lesso" You urged. Removing them she tossed them to the floor spreading your legs; taking in the sight before her, letting a smile plaster her face; moving forward she pressed her tongue flat against your core licking between your folds. Stopping at your clit Lesso flicked her tongue against your bud.

You let your mouth fall open a moan surpassing through "Since your new at this it's going to hurt a little okay? But the pleasure will make up for it alright?" She warned before proceeding her actions. "Mhm, I understand"
Running her middle and ring finger down your folds catching the juices of your arousal— she entered you slowly.
You held your breath, groaning slightly, returning back she began kissing you, letting you adjust to the feeling.

Once she felt like you were ready she began to thrust them in and out of you slowly; coating her fingers more with the wetness.
"Ahh, fuck..." You moaned against her lips, your hand charging to her back; nails digging into her skin. Picking her pace up you squeezed tighter, letting your eyes roll to the back of your head.

"Oh God... Lesso!" Groaning as her palm slapped against your core. Scooting back down she started sucking at your clitoris, your hands clenched the sheets.

Being in such an intimate moment was something you've never thought would happen, but sharing it with Lesso was the best feeling ever. A moment where you could share intimacy, everything about this situation was surreal.

Working her magic with her mouth was so extreme, abruptly you felt something in your lower abdomen. You never felt something like this— the sensation started to squeeze tighter and tighter. "L-Lesso" You groaned, out of breath.— "My stomach..." You explained through pants.

"Your about to come love, let it out don't hold it" She cooed. Just hearing those words you came undone, waisting no time licking down your folds, your thighs, still working those two fingers to ride you out through your high. She pulled out sucking them clean— you started to breath in out slowly catching your breath.

Your legs were weak, your core sensitive. Thinking it was over, but gosh were you in for a treat you thought that for being your first time it would only be one round. Little did you know you were terribly wrong. "Oh baby we're not done yet" Lesso proclaimed. You lifted yourself up with your elbows, looking down at her. "Wha-" You began, but was quickly interrupted.
          Wrapping her hands around your thighs she pulled you closer with a tug making you fall back down on your back.
You back arched up, feeling her tongue flick at your sensitive aching bud. Hand traveling up above your head you tried grabbing at anything to help you through your pleasure. Going down with her mouth she entered your wet core with her tongue— thrusting it in and out of you.

She was eating you out like her life depended on it, you let a hand find it's way to her hair pulling her closer. "Shitt! Les-" You moaned out. Closing your eyes, your body temperature began to arise. The sweat glistening on your chest. Still working her actions her thumb pressed against your clit rubbing small circles.
                Your grip tighten on her copper curls, humming against your entrance sending a ray of vibrations through you. Feeling it in every limb, the effect stopping at your toes. Which made you curl them.

She pulled away from your vagina leaving a small distance " You taste wonderful baby" She praised before diving back in to finish her biddings.

Who knew a moment like this could feel so wonderful. Such an intimate moment was everything, you felt everything.
       Being on the bed, just displayed out; every inch of you exposed. You felt vulnerable, but if  being vulnerable rewarded an experience such as this; you didn't mind it— this was everything, you felt loved. You felt appreciated.

You felt delighted... that same sensation arose in you, but you decided to hold it in— not wanting this to end. This was thrilling, if this was one way to be pleasured you wanted more; you need more and you would have more.
           "You're clenching love, let it out" Lesso testified, you wasted no time. You spilled out like a pouring mess, collecting all your juices with her mouth; replacing her tongue with her finger to ride you out, she crawled up to kiss you.
       Wanting you to taste yourself, you hummed into the kiss as her fingers were moving. Once your breathing came back to normal she removed them and pulled away.

"Open your mouth dear" She ordered, you obliged.
Shoving her fingers in your mouth you licked yourself off of her. Making sure to get every spot of arousal and every juice, releasing them she plopped down beside you. Pulling you on top, rubbing your back she kissed your cheek "You did amazing love" She whispered.
           "No, you were amazing. That was extraordinary Lesso" You commented.— She chuckled a little before giving you another kiss "Get some sleep reader"

Drifting off into a slumber you rested on her chest, looking at you. Lesso smiled down at you before herself closed her own eyes; letting sleep consume her.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
A/n: Not my best writing, but, if you enjoyed it let me know😭

(If you enjoyed reading so far make sure to share the story! <3 )