𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ― 𝓕𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝓕𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄

Amusing , isn't it ?

The very gods must've gathered around to watch and feast upon this farce that ordained the world for a daughter .

Sarcasm ruled over my uncle's features , each shadow caressing his face promoted his guiltless entertainment as I struggled to affix my frame to the armor I've claimed . The soft clunk of steel echoed within closed ears & a devious grin sprawled across his lips .

He must've been more than aware of the consequences of his own crimes for the very posture tended to shift weight from one foot to another . Waiting . Praying that this unforeseen encounter to make his time spent amidst the mud and hay worthwhile . 

Though we sought to feed disparate yet so similar desires : to be the one to have the last laugh .

Fire within must've won over sheer control , for as soon as possible , a fickle hand moved forward ; gently grasping the back of blackened steel only to weight against its unstable base . 

❛  Watch your balance , welp — it will bite you . ❜

Hasty breath let out a murmur of protest as hands followed to do the most of work , proving or  — at least  —  trying to lift the weight of mountains on young vessel .

❛  Forever praying on my demise , I see !  ❜

Yet no good intention is left unpunished , advice taken with a grain of salt as what I thought to be secured had my little self trail to claim a pair of mighty gauntlets on the side .

As a matter of fact , the size difference could not bother ; taking it as a prideful demur to play the prodigy before the hour of a youthful blossoming . Ego was my fattened pig , the forever companion that demanded more and more off me , off my name , my destiny , my House . 

Leading me to my own grave so early on meant a little price to sate its hunger and I've been blind for too many decades to see how it has grown into an abomination right on my back .

So ―  to culminate such mountain of jeopardy , matching helmet was voluntarily imperative . Disobedience outweights the raspy grunts of steel pressing and dragging budding frame to its knees in defeat .

As if that will ever happ ― .ᐟ   ❜

My pig devoured further , its weight challenging as consequences were awfully soon to follow brazen words .

Could count as a pair of great famous last words as the helmet finally rested on my figure , fully prepared for war but strikingly unaware of how easy tripping and falling turned out to be .

Here it is ! 

The shift of power , the loss of points in the race to satisfying humor and proving potential . 

❛ I do not prey on such trivial matters   ― but it seems you can't keep word  .... nor balance .   ❜

Shut up . Shut up. Shut up . 

Enclosed by waves of metal and imperium , I was but a twig fighting off nature instead of learning to navigate it to its own peril . After all , rebellion is the pyre that lights up the growth of champions . 

Gritted teeth as if mine were not just replacing the early previous milk teeth were now holding up to the fury of a thousands gods , all of them crammed underneath an all too crude flesh . 

Senses choked up in filth as broken nails dug deeper through layer of metal in attempt to stand up once more . I was given a false taste of victory as ground seemed to abandon my frail body  ; as Daemon slowly obliged to yank again at the bound leather & steel , as if he only wished to see if my fire will have a change of heart .