𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐕 ― 𝓖𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐇𝐎𝐎𝓓

To sweeten —  no ...   but only to distract you from the obvious horse shit plastered amongst your hair and clothing  .  Quickly now  .  May you go clean up fast enough , you may just be able to watch as I put some uptight nobles into even more horse shit  . 

His words plighted my curiosity . Such a fascinating thing to witness : how even the most h͟a͟z͟a͟r͟d͟o͟u͟s͟ of vermins seek certain satisfactions  ; an obscure mystery that may unlock a sheer sense of obedience in exchange for what is desired to be claimed .

For I was a little more than what the royal court mutters : a queenly beastie , the product of a sure - to - be curse brought upon my mother's womb , a mockery of the gods to slam the fire of a Dragon in the Flesh of a young lady.

I dared to pretend that my negligent gaze missed his mirth ... hasty steps guiding little me away from the stables , carrying trails of filth behind myself as if it served as the tail of the gown of my efforts .

❛  How could i ever wish to miss that  —   ❜

Whispers dedicated to own mouth more than for the prince to catch on marked the exodus of innocence &͟&͟ the genesis of the misery . 

Too many times mind wanders ... plagues itself with the possibility of changing what was to unfold next if only ... if only I never left that stables . The dirt &͟&͟ hay always seem to have made me the happiest I was to be for quite the years that followed .

Alas , it is best to believe that such encounter stimulated optimism even in the character of a headstrong 10 years of age beastie . Any maiden that got to lock their dazed gaze upon my stroll could've sworn it carried a certain strut to it . 

There was no time to be wasted after all !

The most expected joust was about to commence && more than that , the prospects of my  pledged prizes secured this return amidst the royal seats ,  looking more of a princess than a stables lad . 

The unlikely subtle yet stolen peeks at the sight of my sudden change of apparel must've shocked father &&  sister alike ! 

(   —   though , not even the rouge silks could suppress the boyish mannerism as Aelora struggled to sit in her seat elegantly && watch the tourney's opening . 

 However , no endeavor stalked as the outlook of lavender && beryl surveys the contest ground in expectation to linger on a certain draconic armor , aloof expression rapidly switching to one of curiosity as the girl leaned on the edge of the noble stool . 

Lips open lightly with the hint of what a maiden lays out in her hours of ardent daydreaming . Still ... it was hard to tell if Aelora's caprices revolve around the man beneath the armor or the desire to be herself in that position && all that followed .  )

Sweetest distraction ... the song of metal clashing && heavy hooves crashing against dusty ground lured the mind away from uncertain future as most of the royal family gathered around me  seemed to hold their breaths in expectation for a boy heir that was soon to be brought to life.