☠︎︎ 𝐻𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 ☠︎︎

"She's there since the day I was born. I can't escape her."

Y/N POV

König dragged me out of Soap's room. God...Please give me another brother, mine is too annoying.

(Real 💀)

We were walking through the base since he was searching for something. „Are you searching for your lost balls?" I asked him with an amused expression under my hood. „Halt die fresse." (Shut up) he spat and scolds me with his eyes.

What a nice brother I have. I don't know why he was acting like an asshole. The day he left me because of the military was the last time he was nice to me. 7 years ago.

And now he was a fucking bad brother. He pushed me into a chair in front of the office of someone and then left. Wtf? I think I have to wait until they tell me to enter.

The moment he walked away my worst nightmare appeared. Devil...

Devil is a ghost who haunts me since the day I was born. Well...more like a dark impulse. She always looked the same. She looked exactly like me but there were some differences.

Her skin tone was pale and her eyes were glowing red. She was wearing a black military uniform and she looked down at me with a grin. Did I even mention that she was 10 foot tall?

The fact that I was wearing the same right now pissed me off

She was the reason I was here. She would take control of my body and beat someone up. Everytime she controls me, my eyes would start glowing red and I would be very aggressive. That's also the shit she did a few minutes ago! She choked my brother, not me!

She was glad that I was in the military now. It was her biggest wish to see me in the military. She was wearing the uniform since the day I was born, she always looked the same. She didn't change since 22 years.

She was invisible but she was able to push people even if she didn't control me. She once stole someone's beer at the bar and the man she stole it from was confused. When she picks up an object it will get invisible too.

But there used to be someone. Someone who was able to see her. Devil really loved her but now she's dead. I did too. That girl was an angel.

A little explanation of how I got here. I owned a gang and I accidentally killed someone because Devil took control of me. Which she never did! She would never interrupt one of my fucking gang fights.