Chapter 2: moving in

Lia's pov:

Having to leave all my family and frens jus to move somewhere you barely know is frustrating. Hi am Amelia, I've jus moved from st.catherine to kingston.And I'm already homsick.

"Melia,melia come down yah suh now"i heard my mom shouting my name.She well waa ppl hear har mouth and she jus come yer."I'm coming" I replied ."Look how from when mi a call yuh "she said annoyed while hissing her teeth."Come help mi tek out them yer" she said while walking off to the car.I followed behind her like a lost puppy.I carried my bags then headed back for my suitcases .After carrying my bags to my new room I was feeling tired so I planned that I'd jus take a five minutes nap. I closed my eyes but after a while I heard my mom calling.I looked at my phone now to see that it was after 4.Wow the nap was longer than expected.

I went downstairs to see that she was cooking

I went downstairs to see that she was cooking.I peeped and saw that she was making stewed chicken and white rice."Move from yah suh nuh" she said while shoving me away.If rude was a person.I went back upstairs and decided to take a bath.While I was taking out my clothes , I heard loud commotion so I looked outside to see that some neighborhood kids were playing. Why did they have to be sooo loud.

 Why did they have to be sooo loud

(That was what she wore)

After bathing she went downstairs to eat "have you thought about it"she asked I knew what she was talking about."No I havent"i replied while staring at a dress I ordered.