Chapter 4

Lia's pov:
After this weird encounter with this girl I've find out that her name is Jayda.
🎶🎶🎶🎶"she ride ee wave like mermaid ,show mek ee shake like earthquake "🎶🎶🎶🎶I heard a loud car drive up to us."Unu ready "this bleach out looking taxi man said to us while turning down the speakers. As I was about to say no I heard Jayda"yh mn we ready".I gave her a bad eye while she jus looked at me and smiled. I went into the car to see two males staring at us.Not gonna lie but the one I was seated beside of was damn fine😍😍.

The car started driving and turned back up the music.A few minutes past and I saw that he was stopping.Lawd please don't tell mi seh a more ppl him a tek up the car already full.I looked outside to see a girl and a boy going to the same skl as I.He told the girl to sit at the front with the other one,while the boy around tha back.A weh him aguh wull mussi trunk."One a unu browing can sidung inna one a dem lap"he looked at both me and Jayda.Before I could say something I heard the girl infront"driver a caa my man yah tell them fi guh inna lap wid"she rolled her eyes.

I looked over at the girl and then the bleach out gorrila."A who yaa chat to" I hiss my teeth at the driver."Jus please guh inna him lap nuh"jayda looked at me with innocent eyes.I sighed and sat into the fine coolie's lap. The car drove off and no time we were at our stop.I paid the driver and came out."yuh get mn"jayda looked at me with a grin.I started laughing at her face expression."Yuh know yuh class dem"she asked again."yh"i replied."mek mi see "she replied immediately. I showed her my schedule ."Thank u jesus"she shouted,"a wahmu"i asked ."Yuh deh inna wull a mi class dem".