× Best Bday (Bday Special Pt. 1) ×

Cast ;

Park Sora
Ateez
Stray Kids
ZeroBaseOne
Oneus
Evnne
Aespa
Riize
BoyNextDoor
Sal (_honey_binnie)

× × × ×

- December 1 -

She woke up in the morning and went to school with her friends after she took a shower. She went to her school locker, she saw some loads of birthday gifts in there.

"Wooow.. so many gifts.. is this for me?" She asked her friends. "Well.. yeah.. and happy birthday.." I smiled slightly to her as I walked to the class on my own.

Sal was a bit confused with my situation on her birthday. "Ningning? What happen to Unnie? Is she okay?" She asked. "I think Unnie isn't feeling expected not happy when her birthday comes after yours in the next day.." the chinese maknae replied to her, explaining the situation.

"Hey, Sal~ Happy Birthday!!" Changbin yelled so loud to his crush. She blushed slightly. "Thank you, Changbin oppa.." She said to him. "Here.. is your present.." He chuckled.

"Sal? Have you seen Noona?" Eunseok asked her about me. "Maybe she walked to class after wishing happy birthday to me awhile ago.." She said to Eunseok.

"Noona..? Are you okay?" Eunseok was worried about me. "I-I'm just fine.. don't mind me.." I replied half-heartedly and left outside the class as I walked to the park alone for fresh air.

'Am i the only one thinking when no one remember my birthday?' I asked quietly in my heart while crying silently as I sat on the swing by the park.

Sal went back home for her birthday party with her family after the school was over. "Happy birthday, Sal~!!" Her family cheered happily with full of birthday wishes to her with some birthday presents by her family including her brother as well.

× × × ×

Pt. 2 is on the way but it's mine now.. sorry for short bday oneshot of Sal haha..

BGM : Birthday - Aozu