× Family Day (성훈 Bday Special Pt. 1) ×

Cast :

Park Sora
Park Jongseong (Jay)
Park Sunghoon
Park Chanyeol
Park Jihyo
Park Chaeyoung (Rosé)
Park Woojin
Park Jihoon

× × × ×

- December 8th -

Rosé went to buy some presents for her little brother's birthday in the shopping mall with her older sister. "Eonnie.." She called. "Hmm? What is it, Rosé?" I asked her.

"We're going to buy birthday presents for Sunghoon, right?" She asked. "Yeah, of course why not? It's our baby brother's birthday party today.." I replied.

"Noona! Help me and Hyung with the birthday cake!" Jay shouted to Jihyo to help him and Chanyeol hyung in the kitchen. "Coming!" Jihyo shouted and went to help Jay and Chanyeol with the cake in the kitchen.

Jihoon were busy decorating the house with balloons in the house while Woojin were with Sunghoon hanging outside the house.

"What sunghoon wants for the presents?" I texted Jay about Sunghoon. "He wants some present related to Penguins, i guess?" Jay texted back to his Noona on the phone while Chanyeol and Jihyo preparing the cake.

"So.. is there anything you need?" Woojin asked Sunghoon while they were shopping for some groceries. "I just want some snacks, hyung.." Sunghoon replied to Woojin.

I went back home with Rosé and the presents for Sunghoon before he came back home soon. I decided to help my cousin, Jihoon with the decoration since he couldn't handle everything on his own by himself. He needed someone to help him as soon as possible.

Before Sunghoon arrived, Woojin quickly went inside the house, cover Sunghoon's eyes with a blindfold. Jihyo went to quickly switch off the lights. Chanyeol carrying the birthday cake.

As Sunghoon went inside, everyone went to sing for him. "Happy Birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Sunghoonie, Happy birthday to you~" as they finish singing to him.

I handed a cake with candles to Sunghoon. "Make a wish first before you blow it.." I told my little brother. "Okay, Noona" Sunghoon said to me as he make a wish before he blew these candles on his cake.

"Let's eat the cake shall we?" I asked my family and cousins. Jihyo starts to cut the cake in a small slice before handing the cake to others with a paper plate.

× × × ×

BGM : Enhypen - Polaroid Love