× His Memory (쇼타로 Bday Special) ×

Cast ;

Riize
Shin Yuki

× × × ×

- November 25 -

Yuki was planning to make a birthday cake for Shotaro with Anton in the kitchen inside Riize's dorm. She decided to tell Sohee to accompany Shotaro not to come back home so early on his birthday.

She wanted to make a surprised for her best friend. "Noona.. You're friends with Taro hyung?" Anton asked. "Of course.. He's my best friend.." She chuckled, replied to him.

Few minutes later, Shotaro went to play games at the arcade with Wonbin and Sohee. While Eunseok was decorating the dorm with Seunghan.

"Noona.. do you like anyone else in this group?" Anton asked. "Hmm.. that's you, silly.. why are you not getting the hint?" She frowned at him.

He blushed and looked away. "W-what?" He was confused, being flustered by her. "I like you, Lee Chanyoung.." She chuckled and finish up making the birthday cake for her best friend, Shotaro (a.k.a the birthday boy).

Eunseok and Seunghan has finish decorating for the birthday party, because it's their hyung, Shotaro. "Wait.. have you seen Sungchan?" She asked Seunghan.

"He was sleeping in his room.." Seunghan replied to her. "Seriously?! Wake him up will ya!" She yelled. "Sungchan, wake up.. Shotaro will be back home in any minute on his birthday!!" Seunghan shouted.

"Aaah.. 5 more minutes..~" Sungchan whined at the younger one. "Aish this boy.. go and take a shower!! Or else.. no breakfast for you then..?" She said to Sungchan who was on the bed since morning till the afternoon.

"Noooonaaaa~" Sungchan pouted cutely. "Aish.. stop doing aegyo in front of me, please!" She frowned. "Yuki Noona... Taro hyung will be arrived soon!" Anton shouted from outside Sungchan's bedroom.

"Oh coming, Youngie!" She said to Anton before she told Sungchan to shower now before it's too late when Shotaro will come back home in a few minutes.

Anton blushed even more and felt embarassed. Eunseok teased the maknae. "Anton likes Noona, eh? Why are you so clingy towards her.. in the kitchen while making a birthday cake for Taro hyung?" He asked.

Sungchan went to take a shower and wear his clothes, groom his hair nicely. Shotaro came back to the dorm with Sohee and Wonbin as the lights got turn off.

Anton went to carry the cake with some candles on it. "Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to you~ Happy birthday to Shotaro~ Happy birthday to you~" He sang with the members and Yuki behind him.

Shotaro was a bit confused and looked at them. "Thank you, guys.. and you too, Yuki" He smiled. "Your welcome.." Everyone replied. "Make a wish before you blow the candles.." Anton said to his hyung.

Shotaro made his wish before blowing the candles on his birthday cake. "Taro.. I had a surprise announcement for you.." She said to her best friend. "What is it?" He was confused and looked at her.

"Anton and I are dating.." She chuckled. Anton blushed and looked away. "Really! Congrats, girl~" Shotaro said happily. "Yah anton.. take care of my best friend.. or else I will find you if you break her heart!" He shouted at the younger male.

"Got it, hyung!" Anton said with a smile. "Ayye~ Our maknae has a girlfriend now~" Eunseok teased the younger one. "Stop it, Eunseok hyung!" Anton shouted while getting embarassed.

"Uh anyway.. let's eat the cake and give some birthday presents for Shotaro" She chuckled. He looked a bit confused and said "Are you kidding me?" He said to his best friend.

"Sorry, taro.. and Anton save me.." She said as she hide behind him from her best friend. Anton went to protect his Noona from Taro hyung.

"Are you planning going on a date?" Eunseok asked her and Anton. "I planned the date tomorrow and Sunday" She smiled slightly.

× × × ×

I will end here to continue further..

BGM : Riize - Memories