16.

iFAIRYTALE KaMAGEZA

𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐭 16

CONNIE

I'm riding him as if my life depends on it. He's holding my waist guiding me up and down his hard big çock that I can't get enough of. I was on him as soon as he walked through the door "Oh fuçk!" I rock my head back and continue bouncing, he's in a sitting position, my tîts on his face. He keeps nibbling and sucking on them.

When our eyes meets it's as if we're in our own world. Two sex crazy individuals. God I love him. I'm crazy for him. As if he hears my thoughts he smiles. I kiss him. I don't want to be anywhere else, I want to be his only. I want him to own me.

He bends me over and takes me from behind. Few more deep strokes he cûms all over my back "I love you" he says when I turn to face him. I smile and we lie down for a little while as he tells me about his day. I tell him about mine leaving the part where I was slapped and called a hoè.

I had to apply a mountain of foundation to hide the red marks. He once told me he'll kill anyone who touches me and I took it very seriously. I don't want anyone to be killed in my name. This is me saving Donovan's life.

"I'll take a shower" I say pecking his lips and rolling my naked butt out of the bed. I turn on the water and let it run while I wipe the foundation. I gasp as soon as I remove it, the red marks have gotten more prominent. There's no way I'm going to succeed in hiding this from him. When it comes to my body he notices every change.

I sigh and get in the shower. I don't have any other plan. It's the foundation or someone dies tonight.

I'm about to finish when he walks into the bathroom. He opens the shower door and gets in. It's game over.

"What's this?" he asks tilting my face to the side to get a clear view. He's trying to read my eyes "Did I do this?" he asks in a soft tone. Now I want to cry. I'm the biggest cry baby. If anything hurts my feelings, I cry. What Donovan did was more than just hurting my feelings.

"No, it's not you" I say and a single tear runs down my cheek. His face changes immediately. I've never seen him angry before. I don't know what he's capable of.

"Who?" his voice is flat and cold. I'm crying  "Was it him?" I can't lie, we don't lie in this relationship.

"He was drunk, he didn't m-"

He's out of the shower in a second.

"Jackson!" I get out of the shower and run after him.

"Were you planning to hide this from me?"

"Don't kill him"

"No one is going to touch you and get away with it, I'm going to kill him" he says in the most coldest voice and starts getting dressed. He's just angry he won't kill him, right?

He's out the door before I can get to him. Fúck.

*
*
*

DONOVAN

He left he farm and hit the car straight to kwaGidela. A well known Tarven KwaDukuza. He doesn't care about the multiple stares he gets when he walks in. He just wants to get drunk and forget about everything that happened back there "Who the fuck does she think she is?" he clicks his tounge and downs ingudu.

People are just starring. kwaGidela is not only a Tarven, it also a Shisanyama. Not everyone is drunk here, most are here to enjoy the good meat and go home in full stomachs.

He finishes the second round. He's feeling better, the music isn't bad either. His phone keeps ringing. He switches it off. His father can go to hell together with his company. He's done pleasing him. He won't kiss his old arse anymore "fuck him!"

He calls the lady cleaning the tables with a nice round ass. He needs a restroom to empty his bladder "Is not a Lodge" she says.

"I want a restroom" he speaks a little louder.

"Is not a Lodge, is not sleep here, drink and go to your wife" he stares at her, what the fûck?

He gets up irritated and walks to the guy braaing the meat. At least this one knows English, he thanks him and off he goes to the restrooms stumbling and leaning by the walls. For all those years he tried proving that he's worthy he got nothing but a spit on his face. Now he has lost his only hope, her word's keep ringing in his ears. He's not man enough for her, he will never be good in anything. What's the point of living?

He's about to get inside the restroom when someone drags him away from the door, whoever is dragging him he's very strong, or is because he's drunk "What the fuck dude?" this is the same guy who directed him to the restrooms.

He pushes him inside a dark room and locks the door. It's cold in here, he pees on himself.

•••TBC