22 : I hate you 🔞

Same night at the jinx bar..

Hyunjin pulled Felix to him by his waist and whispered near his ear "we gotta start from where we left that day.."

Felix gulped and he felt his knee weak but trying not to lose balance while in the back of his mind 'I can't give up myself on a person like Hyunjin.. Stay calm Felix.. you can do it.. I can't hurt Jeongin's feelings, what he will think of me but he isn't my boyfriend yet... Arghhh crap.. his intoxicating eyes are damn sexy.. and why does he smells so good.. Arghh.. his handsome face..'

Hyunjin leans his face and Felix shut his eyes tight and after a few seconds he hears chuckles of Hyunjin and Felix opens his eyes and said awkwardly "Aii.. fuck you Hyunjin.. stop flirting with me"

"You thought I was going to kiss you right.. how could you be so dumb sunshine.." Hyunjin told, still laughing like anything.

Felix noticed Hyunjin's laugh and he felt it genuine as if he was laughing with all his heart for the first time and Felix got lost in his happy face. Felix feels that Hyunjin never shows his true emotions as if he is hiding something from everyone.

As Felix walks closer and as he cupped Hyunjin's face and pressed his lips to Hyunjin's. All of a sudden Hyunjin was shock and in a few seconds both synced their lips and their kiss went for long.

Changbin saw them from the dance floor but he didn't mind, as he was busy with some girls. Bangchan who was already out to attend an important phone call.

As both separate their lips while panting and Hyunjin state "to the room.." and Felix nods and Hyunjin dragged him to his VIP room, where only Hyunjin and his father has access.

Hyunjin pushed him to the bed and he adjusted himself on the bed and he lifted himself up on his elbow while admiring Hyunjin who was opening his shirt and threw it away and hover over him.

Felix looked at Hyunjin's fine body and Hyunjin collide his lips to Felix and were sharing a wild kiss. At the same time Hyunjin's hand travelled lower part of Felix's and was rubbing his covered hard dick.

Hyunjin unbuckled Felix's belt without separating from the kiss, Felix lift himself up to catch up on Hyunjin's lips. They were too desperate as they have no tomorrow and as they were separate Hyunjin hungrily started kissing and sucking on Felix's neckline to collarbone and in between that Hyunjin declared "You're mine got it .. Sunshine" as he made a hickey "don't make this same mistake again... are we clear sunshine.."

As Hyunjin held Felix's both hands and lifted it upwards and Felix felt something cold in his hand and as he heard a metal sound, he immediately came to reality and looked at Hyunjin with his widen eyes.

Felix looked at his hands which were tied by handcuff and as Hyunjin was on top of Felix, he can see that big smirk on Hyunjin's face and yelled "what the hell are you doing Hyunjin.. free me now.."

Hyunjin walked out of the bed and said "sorry sunshine.. it's your fault.. you know how much I adore you.. how could you throw yourself to other person.."

"Are you out of your mind.. don't play with me" Felix yelled while struggling to escape.

"I like to cage pretty things.. so that it won't run away.. and but you let yourself touch my others.. so you must be punished right sunshine.." Hyunjin said while hovering over him.

Hyunjin planted a kiss on Felix lip and again collide their lips in which Felix stopped arguing and started kissing him back. Hyunjin took out the lube from the drawer and opened Felix's pant and boxer and whispered "don't worry sunshine.. I'll take you to the heaven soon but before that you need to endure some pain.."