28 : Losing myself

Continue....

In the evening Minho wanted to wake up Han but seeing him sleeping like a baby making him stare at the younger without even blinking for once while playing with his soft black hair.

Minho wished this world to stop for eternity, so that he can stare at his doll forever.

Han opened his eyes while his vision is little bit blurry and cuddles closer with Minho, in which Minho smiled and state "Good evening.. doll.."

Han rubbed his eyes and looked up at the person who was staring at him with a smirk on his face.

And Han again blinked his eye, as he was confused and immediately distanced himself while sitting up on the bed.

But Minho got closer in which Han shut his eyes tight and Minho put his hand on his template and checked his temperature which was already cool down.

Han opened his eyes and looked at Minho who flicked lightly on his template and said "your fever is gone.."

Han immediately averted and said "it's already evening we need to go to hyung's mansion"

He walked to his wardrobe and about to get his casual clothes meanwhile the bell rang and Han mumbled "who might be at this hour.." and went to see.

As he opened the door, there was a man standing with two packs.

"Here is your parcel sir.." and forwarded the packages.

Han refused "you must have mistaken.. I haven't ordered anything.."

"Mr Minho ordered our manager to deliver.. in this address.." the man said.

Han sighs with an eye roll and takes the packages and walks back to his room and places the packages and asks "what's all this for.."

"I'm attending a party right..so I have to look good.." Minho said and forwarded the other package to Han.

Without any words Minho opened his tshirt revealing his well shaped body with abs which were beautifully curved and Han widened his eyes when he saw a the scar on Minho's stomach and immediately looked away 'that scar.. that scar seems deep.. but how did he got.. should I asked.. nahh never mind..'

"Will you wear those clothes or you want me to throw it in the dustbin.." Minho asked harshly.

Han had no choice because he didn't know why but he didn't wanna make Minho angry, so he took the package and looked at the dress and then the brand tag and uttered with his raise eyebrows "Gucci.."

"Now get ready, I'm waiting for you in the living room.." Minho said and walked out, as he was already dressed.

Han puffed and wore the clothes with a pair of shoes and as he stepup his hair and walked out of his room.

As Minho's eyes caught him, he couldn't resist but stared at him from top to bottom 'beautiful' making Han feel as if was naked and state "isn't it too revealing.."

Minho stood and stated "I knew this crop top would look perfect on you.. because you got a sexy waist.."

Han was wearing a full sleeves crop top, revealing his waist a little, covered by a crop jacket and a leather pant with a matching pair of boots.

Minho drove away to Chan's mansion with Han.

As they stopped in front of the gate and as soon as the guard saw Han, they opened the gate and he stopped the car in front of the entrance door of mansion.

They got out of the car and handed the key to a guard and as soon as they entered they became the centre of the attention and Chan walked up to them and welcomed Minho "I wasn't expecting you to come.. but thank you for coming.."