Chapter 3: Date part-2

I want my husband and I to live separately from the family after getting married. And I Don't want kids also after marriage.

Ok I will take care of that thing you don't have to worry. And as ar as children are concerned, I also don't like children much. I just want you. Dhruv said without calmly any expression.

I immediately realized that this was the same person.

Why is she lying? Just a little while ago she was so happy smiling at the children in the Park, so what happened now? There must be a reason I guess? Dhruv in mind.

I eat ice cream with potato  chips.

Dhruv said in his mind, wait what she eat? wtf!?

Looks like this girl is right. I don't like a girl who eats chips with ice-cream. Who eats this. Doesn't it seem strange?

you can go now I can understand why you didn't wanna marry me. (This girl is talking so much right now, after marriage she will lose half of my brain  after marriage what if sheAnd I don't want that after marriage, who knows she might give me chips with ice cream to eat)

Good bye... saying this Darpan turned around started walk outside.

Thank God!! Saying this Darpan signed in relief.

She have such strange expressions in your eyes. Did you know that?  he question her in his mind.
why you look so similar even though it just first we are meeting  I mean second and also I also came to reject your proposal but it all solved I guess? Dhruv said in mind and continue to drink his coffee .

He hear a sound of something broking something he glanced in that direction.

Darpan was going something was in her mind but then suddenly a waiter bumb on her, some hot thing fell on the waiter's hand and her hand it was hot soup.

She took the water kept on Dhruv's table and started pouring it on the waiter's hand. Then she took out a handkerchief from her purse and wet it with water and put it on his hand.

The waiter was just kept staring at her non stop without saying anything.

Darpan handed over that wet handkerchief to the waiter and said, keep it on, the pain will reduce. ok bye take care.

saying that she left from coffee shop.

Dhruv saying this he chuckle slightly.

Leaving aside her own injuries, she worries about others. This girl is really stupid, no one will marry such a girl. I think it's better if we don't marry eachother. ( it's going to happen by the way 🌚 ) This might be the shortest date ever. Only five minutes have passed, Dhruv says looking at his watch. It's good though.

After finishing my coffee I again suddenly heard a voice he look at the person it was a girl again.

Hii Dhruv I am Khushi your date.

What you are Khushi then who was that person before you he said in mind.

I am not able to understand why she came to me and talked about so many things which were absolutely nonsense. But I did not even take her introduction. I forgot such an important thing. How dare is she to talk to me like that. Who was she?

Thinking this, his anger starts increasing. Dhruv calms his anger.

Sorry I was late in coming. I met a strange girl on the way.

Prema❤️🤫जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें